• Anal lub safefor vagina ??

uwmatt [sign in to see picture]

Hiii all

Just a quickie lol

How safe is anal lub for vaginal use ?

Basicly i have a anal lub id like to use on my virgine gf

Shes very nervous of the pain for breaking her cherry.

The anal lub i have numbs the arse wen having analsex.

Just wonderd if anyone can advise.

Any tips for my gf how i can help her gently break her cherry ?

Tx matt

uwmatt [sign in to see picture]

Its called docs anal lube if that helps :(

Tc matt

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I really wouldn't use anything numbing.

Pain is there for a reason - it's a warning to be careful and take things slowly. Last thing you want is to think all is fine then pull out and see blood (this has happened to me - I tear very easily (more easily than a "normal" person) and can avoid tearing if I'm being gentle but when adrenaline is high I don't always feel it until the OH gets traumatised by seeing blood!).

The best thing you can do is get a good water based lube, use plenty of it and make sure she's well relaxed and very turned on before hand - lots of foreplay, lots of attention for her and lots of relaxation. Take the entry very slowly, brace yourself careful so you can't slip (or let her go on top so she's in control if she feels confident to go on top) and listen and watch carefully for any hints she may be in pain. Ask her how it feels a lot and ask her if you need to adjust your position if it seems sore for her. Just be attentive and gentle and it should go well :).

Good luck!

Adx

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I don't know too much about anal lube, as in the de-sensitising types but I'd have thought that whilst it possibly has a use in anal sex, it doesn't in vaginal sex. I imagine it could end up making the whole experience awful for your girlfriend, who would want a numb vagina? As it's her first time, you want it to be enjoyable and something she wants to repeat. I remember my first time, all those years ago, and it was horrendous, two people who had no clue, and it affected my thoughts on sex for ages afterwards. I just kept thinking if that was 'it' why would anyone do it?

Am sure you don't want your g/f to think anything like that, so for the cost of a few quid why not get some ordinary lube that is designed for vaginal sex? You need to make sure she is as relaxed as possible, take your time, lots of foreplay before getting to actual penetration. Maybe don't have a specific day for it to take place, as this will just make her more nervous, why not just have a few play sessions, relax and see what happens, but invest in decent condoms and lube. Why risk her hating it or being in pain for the sake of less than a tenner? But leave the anal lube in the drawer....

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Doc Anal lube is silicone or oil based, not safe to use with toys or condoms.

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Don't use a numbing lube for your girlfriend's first time; call me naive, but if she can't feel the pain surely she wouldn't get any pleasure either? Numb vagina and clitoris (if you could do it WITHOUT getting some on her clit I'd be very impressed) - what's in it for her? Plus it'd probably make it ten times worse for her afterwards because she'd likely be sore as hell once the lube wore off.

Take it slow, lots of kissing and no pressure. As MTC said, don't have a 'deadline' for her losing her virginity, just let it happen as and when. After all, the actual sex is only half the fun anyway

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

If she's not getting wet, you can suggest using a silicon oil lube such as Pjur. It is perfectly safe with condoms. KY is a terrible lube, it dries quickly, it's not slippery and it has a funny taste. Don't use anything desensitizing though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.