• Stash has been discovered

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if I should put this in this section of the Sex Toy section but anyway...

My youngest boy child has found where I keep my bright pink Rabbit!!! Despite being male he loves all things pink and accidentally saw in my my naughty cupboard. I sort of said as I was taken unawares, that it was Mummy's toy but he keeps asking to play with it .

I've moved it and other toys to a higher cupboard so at least he cannot help himself to it now so I really do hope it will be a case of out of sight, out of mind; but somehow I do not think so.

I'm going to have one of those really embarassing moments sometime in the future when he brings it up in conversation infront of someone who I really wish didn't know I have a Rabbit!

Please tell me I am not the only one to have had their kids find their stash...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I was sure there was a useful thread on this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/81866-mortified/ found it for you :)

Also lots of hiding tips http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/24-hiding-them-from-the-kids/

So in answer to your Q - you definitely aren't the only one :)

Gold class [sign in to see picture]

Hi Enigma42,

I have had my mother find a few of our toys! she came over to house sit for us one time when we were expecting an BT engineer to come out. So she decided to be helpfull (as mothers tend to do) and do some clothes washing for us whilst waiting. Our laundry bin is in the bedroom, next to the bedside draws which my partner had left slightly open. On arrving home I found my partner red faced reading a note saying not only had the engineer arrived ok, but that we might consider closing draws in future! (lucky for us, this has now turned into a running family joke rarther than causing any problems)

Although my partner and I dont have kids, we have various young (toddler through to early teens) family stop with us quite oftern. As a result of the above incident my partner was worried that one of them would find some of our more 'exotic' items.

So we did some searching and have found that locking tool box's offer pretty good value when it comes to keeping toys safe and out of sight (we did have a locking case from LH, but I think they have stopped selling them now). We keep one similar to this

open under the bed this has our regular use vibes/lubes etc in. When someone visits its just a case of closing it up so young hands are kept out. We also have a suitcase style power tool case in the wardrobe. This has the magic wand/whips and less used items in it. For us this combination of cases has so far worked well!

GypsyDreamxx [sign in to see picture]

Awww no!.. I'm 18 and still live at home with the parents so no kids, however I'd be mortified if my mum and dad found any of my sex toys... I could just imagine the akwardness! Actually speaking of kids I have a very nosey 12 year old neice who visits regulary, and I'm certain she's gonna find my toys and question me over it...

You could padlock your room. My mum had to do that with me because I was always snooping around her stuff when I was little - it's a kid thing I guess lol.

If not that get something with a lock and shove your toys in there, that should stop any unwanted attention.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

How good a look at the rabbit did he get? I'm wondering if maybe something else in bright pink could be substituted. Maybe something pink and boring that he forgets quickly? Just a thought.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure my mum knows I have them, even if she hasnt actually seen them.

However, I know she has them too, so she's not really in a position to complain!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

A lockable storage box is a really good idea. If boxes themselves aren't easily available (For some reason, nice wooden boxes are really rare, especially in a decent size! Always worth checking in charity shops.) then lockable hand luggage should be pretty good.

The only hasstle with locks is that they are another barrier between you and fun, but it is safe.

Personally, I live with my parents, and the more time that goes by the less I care if they find anything. I have a locked wooden box I converted from a diy shop and a lockable case in a drawer for bondage, but I also have a couple of lelo vibes and all my condoms tucked away in my bedside drawer with easy access.

I think it helps me that everything I own currently is quite styalized and don't replicate body parts, so I haven't got a gaggle of wobbling willies sprouting out of my furniture. Also, my parents don't snoop, even when my dad managed to wander into my room the one day i'd gotten distracted and didn't close the lid.

jellyjen [sign in to see picture]

This so reminded me of what happened to my friend. Her son was 5 at the time when he found her dildo,ran into the living room full of family after a bbq shouting look mummy ive found your light sabre!! lol i still joke on with her..apparently most peeps were laughing!

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I have always kept my toys in a safe place, next to my bed wer ei can reach them easily (or lazily) but hidden so they couldn;t be found. This "safe place" worked well for 2 years. It wasn;t until tuesday when i was moving house that my stash was discovered! I was in the street with my best friend, helping me to caryr things, when i bunped the bag carrying my box of toys. Well, this was enough to turn on my vibrator! omg!! i could not have been more embarrased.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.