• hair colour preferences?

sam [sign in to see picture]

i like uniquness, although blondes do tend to turn my head, mind you so does red hmmmmmm i also like shanes look from the l word and frankies from lip service but also like nicole kidman from moulin rouge. so really i like a range of colour and length/style as long as it stands out of the crowd.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, and he was in a band too, and on stage his hair would shine in the stage light and it lookedd uterly stunning. mmmm

Mmmm nice... Now I have the urge to go to another gig and see a guy with long hair on stage! I've never had the chance to play with a guy's long hair :( lucky you.

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Ooo great question, In men I prefer anything that suits them, but I do love long hair in men, my OH has gorgeous blonde long hair, very sexy.

In women well I do prefer long but its completely on her personality first for me, I think being blonde I do find Im attracted to womens hair when its long silky, shiny and black or deep chocolate, thats stunning in women.

But then so is blonde...ohhh i cant decide???

Ive always wanted dark chocolate hair but I look like death in it..hmph!

I personally like my long blonde hair glammed up (not straight) and soft curls tumbling around my face.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Here is a hair tip for the girls on the men. If your man has really short hair, or shears it to a grade, make him smitten by running your fingers softly over the hair, but not touching the scalp. Just a slow movement with the fingertips of a hand from the forehead backwards. A friend of mine showed me how to do it when I was with an ex, and she demonstrated on him. He was like a great animal that was being tamed when we did it! My current OH loves it too. Very relaxing.

My hubby used to have his hair cut quite short in the back and I used to call it his hamster's bum. Before you all go WFT! the reason was that we used to have a hamster and I noticed one day that stroking it felt like stroking my OH's hair at the back. It was soft but slightly spiky and was so relaxing to gently stroke.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.