• first ever orgasm

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Mine was in my late twenties/early thirties believe it or not! I dont remember who with ... just remember thinking wtf, why didnt i know about this years ago. Never used a vibrator and never had a decent enough fella who wanted to give me an orgasm. The orgasm was through clitoral stimulation not sex. In fact I have never experienced an orgasm through sex. Would love to... one day perhaps!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Alone I was around the 14/15 year old mark and was 19 at the hands of another, he is the only one who ever has managed and will be the only one to do so, we have been together over 14 years now and I have no intention of giving him up:)

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Now i feel the odd one out - i was 19 before it happened for me, so only 2 years ago! My boyfriend at the time introduced me to the joys of squirting and bought me my first ever bullet so i managed to cum a lot during solo play too. Not had a G spot orgasm since i was with him, but it started my addiction to Lovehoney and toys...

wuttpud2 [sign in to see picture]

I was only 10, I think. I had tried masturbating before, with no luck, but on this occasion I suddenly had this weird feeling, and came! Didn't ejaculate, though. It was a bit scary, actually, but didn't stop me trying again very soon...

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

Hehehe.. I remember being in a karate class and Delong a bit of a random twitch down there and thinking to myself " woah.. Is that an orgasm?? They're REALLY overrated.."

But of course it wasn't..
    My first was with the rampant rabbit platinum that I bought from Ann smmers with all of my pocket money ( when I was about 17, mind you..!)
    At first my mind was completely blank with shock and wonder... Next I marvelled at how I'd put off buying such a thing for so long... Yay toys!!!

xabix [sign in to see picture]

I can remember my first nearly orgasm... I was riding my bf at the time and this feeling was building that I'd never experienced before but I knew what it was right away. I half moaned/half said "Oh god, I'm gonna cum" which was obviously too much for him because he came right away and I was sooo dissapointed! We went for it again either that day or the next day and he managed to keep it together long enough! I was about 15/16, I'd always masurbated before that but never managed and orgasm.

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

we were having a girly sleepover

I'd always "pleaseured myself" by humping my hand as such - it always felt nice

Then when I was about 13 and the old woman next door, her granddaughter was staying but something went wrong and my mother had to care for her so she came to ours for a sleepover.

Anyway ... she introduced me to the game "careless" we had a very fun night

OMG - the first time I came was with another girl - LOL!!!!! never really thought of it like that before.

xabix [sign in to see picture]

What's the game careless?

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

well - she put her hand up my nightie - and i did the same with hers /blush

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.