• The taste of Cum...

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

I'm doomed from the start my hubby doe's not eat any type of veg or fruit full stop..

I however love sucking cock, where ever when ever all day long would be good..

I love to deep throat and that can make swallowing alot lot easier..

I love the act of him coming in my mouth its such a turn on and sometimes I do swallow, but I've learnt to not swallow and carry on as normal and spit it out when i get chance lol..

His cum has a really wierd affect on my tongue and throat the main reason i cant swallow it sometimes.. It kinda numbs my mouth makes it all tingly.. the same kind of effect the "mint source" shampoo and bodywash has on your skin its really wierd..

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

Get your man to eat celery , you will really notice the difference in the taste, certain friuts and curry also improve the taste. Love it anyway. X

Curry will tend to do the opposite :S

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

It's not really the taste that gets me, it's the texture. I hate that feeling when it seems to linger in the back of your throat, because whenever i'm swallowing I just want it gone.

Saying that, the folks that I've blown, I haven't been particularly attracted too, so I assume i'd enjoy it more if I was.

I don't let it get in the way though, and by god I enjoy giving blow jobs enough to deal with it. ^^

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

You're a blow job trooper pixie! ;)
    Keep up the good work!
    SG

daisy duck [sign in to see picture]

XXXGXSTRINGXXX wrote:

His cum has a really wierd affect on my tongue and throat the main reason i cant swallow it sometimes.. It kinda numbs my mouth makes it all tingly.. the same kind of effect the "mint source" shampoo and bodywash has on your skin its really wierd..

Me too! It doesn't make my mouth numb, but it makes my tongue tingly and it sort of hurts my throat. I have drink water constantly in the day afterwards as my throat is really gravelly :(

Don't know why that is.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh that explains Rod Stewart's voice then! ;)

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

XXXGXSTRINGXXX wrote:

I get this occasionally too, it kinda induces the need to repeatedly swallow, even though there's nothing left to swallow! It's a strange sensation!

dildofan [sign in to see picture]

I like the taste of my own cum, but it can take some hard thought to get to that stage sometimes.

star light [sign in to see picture]

i love the taste of my hubbys cum do you suck or pull we tried both lol

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i like the taste of my OH's cum. his precum is sweet and very sexy and his cum tastes quite nice. i don't think i would like to lick if off my fingers or anything but don't mind him coming in my mouth.

he is vegetarian so eats healthily, drinks and smokes occasionally so his come tastes healthy and not bad at all. even after eating a curry it doesn't taste any different.

he also enjoys tasting his own cum every now and then- anyone else's OH's do that??

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

love to French kiss with my OH after she's blown me, seems only fair, and is massively erotic for me.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

lookslikefun wrote:

love to French kiss with my OH after she's blown me, seems only fair, and is massively erotic for me.

we do this aswell when i have gone down on him and when he goes down on me- it is very sexy and we enjoy tasting each other like that

des69er [sign in to see picture]

I love to lick my cum from my oh's pussy especially if it's dripping

des69er [sign in to see picture]

Lol I think a bit of give and take is good

jimeee [sign in to see picture]

Wow! there are a lot of lucky folk out there! Ours is a felatio free household! My wife isn't very sexually adventurous which means oral sex (both giving and recieving) is just another in my list of fantasies! It's a shame because I really like going down on a lady and would love a blowjob more than you would believe! I might try broaching the subject with her again. Maybe a combination of pineapple juice, celery, flavoured condoms, flavoured lube and the promise of a month of back rubs might do the trick!

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind the taste of my oh's cum, I can definately taste the difference depending on what he has or hasn't been eating, the more sweet stuff the sweeter it is, pineapple and pineapple juice definately makes a difference. I really enjoy giving him head so cum is just part of that, I have to say that years ago when I first started doing it him cumming in my mouth used to worry me, now I kinda like it.

transsexmom [sign in to see picture]

I have a sweet tooth so like to have the guy eat sweet food before we spend the day together it really make the cum taste sweet but still a little hint of other flavours he's been eating, the same can be said for a girls cum juices.

Frizzer [sign in to see picture]

wife used to bj and swallow but that was 9 yrs ago since the honeymoon period ive not had a single bj which proves that she only did it to start with to impress which is annoying. I asked her lots of times to admit she dont like bjs which i can live with rather than hoping i'll get one again one day - she says she likes them only its been 9 yrs !!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

have you tried giving her a good cunningling perhaps that done she might return the favour

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Do you think if I tasted my cum at the same time as my wife she might be willing to try? She let's me cum in her mouth sometimes but sort of spits it back onto me and only does this if I'm lying down.

I have already told her I've tried it. Didn't taste of anything to me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.