• The taste of Cum...

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

"my daily blow job routine"

The lucky devil.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

GingerConcubine wrote:

I don't dislike the taste of his cum at all, although I don't like the taste if it's indirect. If that makes sense. So licking off myself or him isn't pleasant, but straight into the mouth it's fine :) The precum I find is sweeter, it's nice :)

Would it be because it's then cold?

Cold come *shudders*.

Adx

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

GingerConcubine wrote:

I don't dislike the taste of his cum at all, although I don't like the taste if it's indirect. If that makes sense. So licking off myself or him isn't pleasant, but straight into the mouth it's fine :) The precum I find is sweeter, it's nice :)

Cold come *shudders*.

Adx

Ugh maybe. It's definitely disgusting cold!

Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]

GingerConcubine wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

GingerConcubine wrote:

Cold come *shudders*.

Adx

Ugh maybe. It's definitely disgusting cold!

I have to agree with both of you on this one. I have definitely grown accustomed to his cum and enjoy it more than ever before but when its gone cold its just not so appealing at all!

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

I love the feeling of it blowing into my mouth/throat and the consistency. Even better if there's a lot. I didn't like it the first time though and I protested vigourously and spat. Silly me.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I was once with a girl who told me 'your cum tastes really good' Bless her (she was probably lying...) but didn't know it tasted differently

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i must be lucky as said before my hubbies doesnt change taste, he gave up smoking 9 months ago, no change, i gave up 5 months ago no change, if he eats pineapple, garlic, curry, chicken nothing changes the taste of him, and not being funny i do taste his come lots of times in a week

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

That's a good thing rach. Everybody's different! My OH' s pussy juice never tastes any different no matter what she eats/drinks!
    Congratulations on packing the fags in too!
    SG

gymnast_kerry [sign in to see picture]

Yes pinapple does work, weve done it beofre one day all he drinks is pineapple juice and his cum is a lot sweeter and a little more pleasant to swallow :)

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

thanks SG ;0)

LexiLoou [sign in to see picture]

My exes was awful...a weird mucous-y consistency and stale taste, to the extent that in our ten months together I only let him finish in my mouth once. However my FB and previous bf's is really nice, and I enjoy giving them BJs because of this. They really are always very different.

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

I love the taste of come, but I mostly love the experience as a whole - the texture, the warmth, the smell... I would definately opt for giving Hubby a blow over receiving... I love the taste of pre-come too, just a hint of what's to, er, come!

If he comes of my boobs, I love to lick it off my boobies and fingers as I feel it would be a waste to wash or wipe it off!

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit I love the taste of come. Well, love giving blow jobs full stop. I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from it and somehow feel very loved from the fact he trusts me enough to have his cock in what can be a sometimes vicious mouth. I've never had problems with the taste or texture. His is very smooth and almost silky feeling. I haven't noticed any flavour changes depending on what he eats either. Perhaps I'm lucky in that we both drink a lot of fruit juice and only drink alcohol when we're in the mood for it. He asked me what it tasted of the other day (I think he finds the idea of tasting it himself slightly strange, and obviously I drink a fair quantity of it..) and the closest I could get to describing it was a slightly off fruit juice, perhaps a little saline but not overly so.

MrsP wrote:

If he comes of my boobs, I love to lick it off my boobies and fingers as I feel it would be a waste to wash or wipe it off!

It's absolutely the same for me. Plus love him to see how much I'm enjoying his 'gift'!

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

Chimera wrote:

He asked me what it tasted of the other day (I think he finds the idea of tasting it himself slightly strange, and obviously I drink a fair quantity of it..) and the closest I could get to describing it was a slightly off fruit juice, perhaps a little saline but not overly so.

Maybe you should recommend he tries some of my 'Cum sweets' - Tesco Value Fun Fruits, they sure taste like my OH cum to me!!

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

Personally I really love the taste of cum, I can't imagine ever not swallowing. But it is true that different men taste different.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

MrsP wrote:

I love the taste of come, but I mostly love the experience as a whole - the texture, the warmth, the smell... I would definately opt for giving Hubby a blow over receiving... I love the taste of pre-come too, just a hint of what's to, er, come!

This, but without the hubby element ;) Oh and I like receiving just as much, haha!

But yes all tastes different, different consistency, amounts etc, but however it is, it's all great :)

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

both my exes had really poor diets, so their come didn't taste nice at all.

one of them though his skin was salty! even his lips were so it wasn't just pre come or genital tissue. was really off putting. and his pre come was strong so i couldnt even get past that stage while giving oral.

transsexmom [sign in to see picture]

I like my own cum like & that of girls cum not always liking guys cum it depend on what you eat in the last 24 - 48hrs to how your cum tastes.

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

Enigma42 wrote:

Maybe you should recommend he tries some of my 'Cum sweets' - Tesco Value Fun Fruits, they sure taste like my OH cum to me!!

I'll certainly look out for them next time I'm in Tescos!

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Get your man to eat celery , you will really notice the difference in the taste, certain friuts and curry also improve the taste. Love it anyway. X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.