• The taste of Cum...

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

I was told long before I ever gave a guy a BJ that cum can taste not very nice so I admit that I was a bit put off blowing a guy.

When I finally got some confidence up and gave the OH a BJ for the very first time I couldn't work out what all the fuss was about. His cum hardly tasted of anything to me and certainly not unpleasant. Actually I quite liked it and got rather orally fixated with his cock and still am.

Anyway some time later I was munching on some cheap foam type sweets that I had become addicted to when I suddenly realised that they had a very similar taste to the OH's cum. He thought it was very funny when I finally told him of my discovery, and has now called them my cum sweets and I get that knowing look whenever he sees them!

Just thought I would share that with you all as surely I am not the only one to have found unexpected pleasure from everyday things...

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

My OH tastes amazing however i did date a guy whose cum tasted of very soapy dishwater - it was so bad i would gag for ages afterwards but was way to embarrassed to tell the guy i didn't want to have his cum in my mouth anymore -

Well needless to say we aren't together anymore and i feel sorry for any girl who has to taste that lol

x_sexylegs_x [sign in to see picture]

I have found when my OH eats Toffee popcorn that his cum tastes really sweet .

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

It's not the taste of cum that puts me off, it's the smell - even though very faint it still makes me gag. It doesn't stop me doing it - I just don't always enjoy it.

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

My OH tastes amazing however i did date a guy whose cum tasted of very soapy dishwater - it was so bad i would gag for ages afterwards but was way to embarrassed to tell the guy i didn't want to have his cum in my mouth anymore -

Well needless to say we aren't together anymore and i feel sorry for any girl who has to taste that lol

LOL, you made me really laugh, but I know what you mean.

I love the taste of cum, but I do get a bit gaggy if its all thick , I usually toss the guy off first so the second lot is more fluid.

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

LOL, you made me really laugh, but I know what you mean.

I love the taste of cum, but I do get a bit gaggy if its all thick , I usually toss the guy off first so the second lot is more fluid.

I gotta say my ex would not of been happy if i tossed him first! And he always tasted the same - no matter how often he had cum! Making me a little queazy thinking about it lol

Glad i made u giggle :) x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Depending on what your chap eats or drinks (or smokes) can definitely change his cum taste. If i'm in for a big blow job session it's celery+pineapple juice for a day before as requested by the lovely other dinosaur !(Tsunami!) SG x

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Depending on what your chap eats or drinks (or smokes) can definitely change his cum taste. If i'm in for a big blow job session it's celery+pineapple juice for a day before as requested by the lovely other dinosaur !(Tsunami!) SG x

This fascinates me ...am gonna put the OH on a pineapple/celery diet , have to say I am a bit sceptical

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Each guys cum tastes slightly different, some are taste ok, some quite nice and some not so nice.

I don't mind the OHs cum, it isn't good but not bad either. I do however love his pre-cum, yum yum.

I have found that for most guys cum, all you need is a glass of drink next to you when you have swallowed, it takes the edge off.

Miss Behaviour wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

This fascinates me ...am gonna put the OH on a pineapple/celery diet , have to say I am a bit sceptical

It works for me Miss B! I'm 42 and keep myself fit. Don't smoke, drink occasionally and eat well, loads of fruit n veg. When I'm going to meet up with t'other half which isn't as often as we'd like,( I'm a single dad of two beasts with very busy job!) I don't eat much at all for a day before and on the day. A sort of preperation for the sex marathon ahead I suppose :-p. . . I drink plenty of water+pineapple juice, no tea/coffee and eat a bunch of celery (raw) the day before and another during the day of the sexy time! Now I can honestly say that my cum loads are double if not triple! My OH loves it all over her body, inside and out! I'm actually on the celery as I write, I'm off to hers tomorrow. Cannot wait! ;-)

Good luck SG x

slotlover [sign in to see picture]

Would you all agree then, that cum is an acquired taste that the more you savour the more you become accustomed to and develop a taste for.

I have now a preference to mixing my favourite protein juice with the taste of my lover’s cunny juice during our after play and just can’t get enough, a kind of “cocktail” as opposed to a “shot”.

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad the OH seems to like it very much, unfortunately I can't say the same having caught the odd mouthful/taste of myself in post sex "clean-up" activities in the past.

Nobody wants to see/hear a gag reflex (or worse when it becomes an actual chuck) during sex so it's not something I'll do again...

Lady-juice however is very pleasant, provided it's not *too* pungent as can sometimes be the case at different points in their cycles I've noticed. I've tried to not be so squeamish in the past, but it has never worked.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

my hubbies cum tastes nice, i love it, but have always been a fan of cum and like it anywhere

also i dont find what he eats or drinks changes the taste at all

priappus [sign in to see picture]

My OH doesn't like the taste of my precum and hates the idea of me ejaculating in her mouth, let alone swallowing it. Worse still she has a small mouth and finds it uncomfortable to open her jaw wide so all in all there's not much fellatio in our house! I'm tempted to try the celery thing but she hatesbthe taste of that too!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

It works - we tried pineapple but I hated it - he didn't taste like "him".

Food does change how you taste - curry a day or two before or not drinking enough water. Smoking will do it too. Eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water for a less thick and tastier ejaculate.

For most people come is an acquired taste - it was for me - but I worked on acquiring it ;) now I love it! And the more I swallow the more I need it - I fancy it less if I break my daily blow job routine.

Adx

priappus wrote:

My OH doesn't like the taste of my precum and hates the idea of me ejaculating in her mouth, let alone swallowing it. Worse still she has a small mouth and finds it uncomfortable to open her jaw wide so all in all there's not much fellatio in our house! I'm tempted to try the celery thing but she hatesbthe taste of that too!

Welcome to the forum dude!

Have you tried flavoured lubes, on you, so it's a tad more tasty for your OH? Just an idea!

SG

For most people come is an acquired taste - it was for me - but I worked on acquiring it ;) now I love it! And the more I swallow the more I need it - I fancy it less if I break my daily blow job routine.

Adx

That man is soooo lucky he's got you Ad! ;-)

SG x

priappus wrote:

I have a teeny mouth and a jaw that partially dislocates - there are ways around it!

I do think a lot of my love for head comes from a desire to please and satisfy. I've learnt to make him orgasm with only my tongue which allows me to keep my mouth open longer.

As has been mentioned - a long build up and eating correctly can make the ejaculate less thick and claggy and can make it tastier. There are times when my OH tastes of nothing but a mild sweetness.

Also, if she wants to "acquire" the taste - I recommend keeping a bottle of sparkling peach water close by - it clears the taste that can linger in the back of the throat in my experience!

Adx

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Adx

That man is soooo lucky he's got you Ad! ;-)

SG x

Hehe thank you :P

He doesn't forget it! Of course I'm very lucky to have him too - he definitely repays me well!

Adxx

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I don't dislike the taste of his cum at all, although I don't like the taste if it's indirect. If that makes sense. So licking off myself or him isn't pleasant, but straight into the mouth it's fine :) The precum I find is sweeter, it's nice :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.