• Shemale body shapes

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

It is generally accepted, Lysistrata, that the basic body shape is female: this is why men have nipples and why there is an artery extending from the rear abdominal wall to the testes. You are right in the majority of cases that it is the Y chromosome that determines body shape because that affects the fetal hormonal balance. However there have been authenticated cases of biological women being genetically XY and of course there are hemaphrodites.

I don't know why you brought up the matter of Adam's apples since I never mentioned them but again it is the hormonal balance (in mosts cases determined genetically) that determines their prominence.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Hormone related products that can change this

Hormones will shift body fat around and depending on genetic heritage will help the M2F grow breasts. If you look at the various TV/TS forums you will find a lot of people who are disappointed with the physical effect of hormones on their bodies, although nearly all are delighted by the psychological effects.

I am not entirely sure if Lysistrata is correct when she says that the idea that we all start as female embryos is a fallacy. If it is a fallacy then I apologize, but it would seem to be a very widespread fallacy. I have so far understood that male embryos start to undergo masculinization in about the 3rd month. Perhaps it would be better to say that in the first two months female and male embryos are indistinguishable. Also to say that the female form is the default form does not seem to be incompatible with my weak understanding of chromosomes work. After all it the female that gets a complete set and the male that carries one missing gene.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

The idea of the female being the default form is sort of true and un-true.

Before sexual diferenciation, the fetuses of females and males are the same, in that they both have structures that are the precursers of Both sexes reproductive organs.

However, if you remove the testes from a male type embryo, it will develope female shaped genitles, but if you remove the overies from a female type embryo, it will not interfere with development and the female will still develope female type genitles.

Is is the testes of the male embryo "turning on" that develope male sex organs.

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

Nobody has mentioned the option of rib removal to create a figure that isn't possible by any other means.

It sure brings the waist size in a few inches.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.