• Is this wrong?

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

Recently I have been chatting to a girl at work and we are very attracted to each other! However when we have been chatting about stuff it seems she gets really turned on by watersports and would like me to pee on her face after after I have came all over her face. I'm a little intrigued but also a little concerned that it is really demeaning! Has anyone experienced this? If so any thoughts? Also she would like to try A2M and I'm not sure about that too! Any advice would be appreciated.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    genielx [sign in to see picture]

Each to their own, if she enjoys it then why not! I've indulged in watersports with a prevoius girfriend prior to getting married, didn't really do much for me but she seemed to really enjoy it so I was happy.

As for A2M I've indulged in it with the OH but we made sure she was very clean down there first, I'm sure there are some health risks associated with this but then there is with smoking and drinking yet plenty of people still indulge in that. The OH has certainly not had any ill effects.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

well if she wants to try it and there is the consent there than it's hardly demeaning is it? there's a genuine want and like that makes the request seem pleasurable to her.

With watersports urine is sterile when it leaves the body ( unless you have a urinary tract infection) so it is less "icky" than most people think. If you are a little squeamish you could do it in a shower or bath so that clean up can be quick.

A2M might be a little squeamish too but you could always douche and everything to make it seem less so. Generally anal is very clean if you douche and use plenty of lube.

If you do feel uncomfortable maybe have a talk with her and see if there's any way you can feel more comfortable while doing theese things with her? Obviously don't do anything that you feel uncomfortable or unhappy in doing.

End of the day there's no right or wrong in sex so long as things are consensual and safe

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

She sounds lovely:)

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

youve been chatting to a girl at work about watersports....

how did that come up in convosation and are you sure shes not trying to trick you into a harassment lawsuit, lots of women doing that these days.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

mrbumps wrote:

youve been chatting to a girl at work about watersports....

how did that come up in convosation and are you sure shes not trying to trick you into a harassment lawsuit, lots of women doing that these days.

Hey, we're not all like that!! If they've been flirting they're bound to tell each other what they like!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Jeez, I talk about all kinds at my work with my mates there..... harassment def not on their mind, well not of the complaint kind, lol.....

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hey! Maybe some woman you know did it, but most dont do it! its the same as with some guys really do things which are bordering or are even sexual harrasment, but you cannot say lot of guys do it, its a minority.

des69er [sign in to see picture]

This all sounds a not funny as it reads like ye have yet to have even normal sex

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wow... We women on the forum are part of the population too. I don't like the way you belittle people in some of your posrts. I know that you have problems with social interaction, but you seem to make out that you are more clever and better than everyone else, and you hurt peoples feelings and lump pepople in to stereotypes along the way. Its not very nice.

heh, its true people mean very little to me. probably because i am smarter than most and that adds to feeling of separation from them. the national average IQ is 100, im over 60 points higher than that. i cant relate to the normal people and always see the flaws in people before anything else. what that makes me is a outsider from the norm with a outsiders point of view unclouded by social nicety and the burden of fear of offending people. if you want a turely honest opinion then im your man. if you want me to sugar coat well, anything then im not your man. im honest to a fault and if that offends people so be. id rather be honest than liked. by being honest im being respectful in my eyes.

And as far are stereotypes. They are there for a reason. Everyone lumps people in to boxes, consciously or subconsciously. Im simply honest about it and dont hide behind feelings or emotions.

heh, i never said women were closed about me. i was simply going by what collected data. people tend to be very open with me infact, because im honest and dont non compromising

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Is it wrong for her to want it? No.

Is it wrong for you to participate? No. It's always a good idea to go along with a lover's kinks, as long as they go along with yours.

Is it degrading? Well, sure. That's why she wants it. Not actual degradation. She doesn't want to be treated with actual disdain. She wants to roleplay out erotic degradation, with the knowledge that before and after the scene is over, her lover won't think less of her.

That said, you may find it actively repulsive. And if that's the case, and you're sure it's not something you can work up to by taking minor steps in that direction, then politely and (this is important) non-judgementally turn it down.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.