• ladies, do you enjoy anal sex yes or no?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

You make sense. As a man who have never had anal sex with a woman, but would like to, thanx for the tip xx

Good luck on your quest, Janny. I hoped that I could turn my negative experiences into something that might help someone else. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. :-)

KuroSakura [sign in to see picture]

Hell yeah, Can't get enough.

DebbieUK [sign in to see picture]

yup :) I love DP even better though!

Loverabbits4ever [sign in to see picture]

No too many bad expriences in the past now stop me from relaxing enough but I do still like finger play there :)

Imogen [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I tried it a couple of times ages ago and I wasn't really into it, but lately I've been thinking I'd like to give it another go. I think we didn't take the time to ease ourselves into it properly, like a couple of people have mentioned I think taking the time to do it right and figure out what works best for us would make a big difference to how I feel about it.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Imogen wrote:

My partner and I tried it a couple of times ages ago and I wasn't really into it, but lately I've been thinking I'd like to give it another go. I think we didn't take the time to ease ourselves into it properly, like a couple of people have mentioned I think taking the time to do it right and figure out what works best for us would make a big difference to how I feel about it.

You can certainly find that some day something just clicks. I found that with G spot play - really didn't get on with it and suddenly I love it!

Anal play I've always loved, but I can't manage full sex yet!

Adx

Imogen [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

You can certainly find that some day something just clicks. I found that with G spot play - really didn't get on with it and suddenly I love it!

I'm hoping that's what'll happen! I haven't suggested trying it again yet, but I'm definitely warming to the idea and I know he'd be game. Plus I know he'll have no problem taking it slow if it's going to lead to something good eventually, so hopefully we'll get there! :)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Maybe you can have a nice relaxing bath with some massage oils (though keep away from condoms) and have an experiment with yourself and see what you like - then you can share what you discover with your OH?

Adx

Fallen_Angel [sign in to see picture]

Yes, does it for me everytime x

[suspended user]

suspended user

seemas though theres a dp theme going on as well kinky ladies love em yes

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.