• Does size really matter?

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

well - from my perspective ...

my ex husband was very well endowed (9ins approx and slightly on the thicker side - but not thick thick girth) and a lot of the time he hurt me, it wasn't comfortable and it certainly wasn't fun

my ex-boyfriend was what you would call average (i remember being slightly disappointed the first time I held his cock and thought - is this it?) But by god - he knew what to do with it, and every time (and I do mean everytime) it was like a scene from the movies where you could tell they were acting out "best sex ever" - we had that every night - and I miss it - a lot!

But what you have to bear in mind - after I was stitched up after having my daughter, I was literally given a fanny job - as my ex-bf put it "it's hard to believe you're a mother - you're tighter than a 17 year old virgin". They did a good job patching me up. So, I'm not exactly big down there, which is probably why sex with my husband was shit - but awesome after I left him with my exbf.

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

HellsBells72 wrote:

well - from my perspective ...

my ex husband was very well endowed (9ins approx and slightly on the thicker side - but not thick thick girth) and a lot of the time he hurt me, it wasn't comfortable and it certainly wasn't fun

my ex-boyfriend was what you would call average (i remember being slightly disappointed the first time I held his cock and thought - is this it?) But by god - he knew what to do with it, and every time (and I do mean everytime) it was like a scene from the movies where you could tell they were acting out "best sex ever" - we had that every night - and I miss it - a lot!

But what you have to bear in mind - after I was stitched up after having my daughter, I was literally given a fanny job - as my ex-bf put it "it's hard to believe you're a mother - you're tighter than a 17 year old virgin". They did a good job patching me up. So, I'm not exactly big down there, which is probably why sex with my husband was shit - but awesome after I left him with my exbf.

This is exactly why men worry about the size of their penises. When we hear things like "disappointed" and "is that it?" in reaction to an average penis it doesn't make us feel particularly comfortable. Especially if you'r a man like me with a rather small, thin penis at just 5.5 inches in length when fully erect! I know you went on to say he turned out to be the best lover ever so size doesn't really matter, but we like the idea that when a girl holds our cock in her hand she's impressed with what she sees. I know it's stupid, but I think a lot of men feel this way and see the size of their penis as a (but not the only) measure of their masculinity.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

When I see anything bigger than 'average', I have to try to hide MY disappointment. I've only ever faked it with men who were so big I just wanted it over with.

But it seems like most men don't want to hear that. Maybe because it would mean giving up their blasted insecurities about their size.

And trust me, my disappointment in a large cock lasts far longer than HB's first impression. It's pain and frustration until I finally give up.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I second rose hip. Been with 2 guys so far only, but bigger than average is just too big for me! My current partner is average and I am sooo happy he is! I can take him in far more easily this way. and some of my friends dont like too big either.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.