• Any tips on how to deep throat without gagging!

pimpstress [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral as well as receiving, but the 1 thing i struggle with is to deep throat without gagging!

I practiced with a few dildos but its alot easier when youre in control...i love to have my head pushed down onto it but have to be careful...vomitting on whoever it may be could possibly ruin the moment lol!

Any advice greatfully received :)

xx

crag630 [sign in to see picture]
    pimpstress [sign in to see picture]

god is it that obvious that im a newbie here lol..I'll soon find my way around!cheers hun

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

the main points are to not focus to much on it and be relaxed, lots of lube best flavoured and to be really in the mood yourself also having your neck aligned with your body and maybe sucking on some soothers or other sore throat sweets to numb it a little ;)

xx

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I have an anal dildo that I thought, 'Hell, why not?' You just have to practise that way and actually gag on it which isn't incredibly pleasant at all, but the reflexes should subside. I've managed to deep throat seven inches. Shame I'm not bi or gay, I'd be pro!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

just relax and go a bit further each time, it then just happens naturally

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

the main points are to not focus to much on it and be relaxed, lots of lube best flavoured and to be really in the mood yourself also having your neck aligned with your body and maybe sucking on some soothers or other sore throat sweets to numb it a little ;)

xx

Some good advice here. Good alignment and lube. When I used to do my bf I used to take a mouthful of Eros before dealing with him. If you practise repeatedly with a dildo you'll eventually learn to overcome the gag reflex.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.