• Should certain fantasies remain just that..fantasies?

[suspended user]

suspended user

yes certain ones should remain fantasies or what else would you call them,

pimpstress [sign in to see picture]

fair point & 1 i agree with

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Sexuality and love is such a weird thing. It's very difficult to know in advance how exactly your partner will react to the actual situation when it's under his nose. In the past we went to sex clubs and you would sometimes see people completely freaked out by the situation. Even my own partner eventually confessed that she was only doing it to please me, even though she would become extremely excited by the situation.

It's something you need to talk through seriously with your partner make sure you share all your feelings. The trouble is both of you need to share and even if he says something like "I really enjoyed the tightness of her vagina" you have to take it on board and not feel inadequate about it. Similarly if you loved the shape of another man's cock or his rhythm you need to say this and your partner has to accept it without feeling inadequate. You really have to be really confident both in yourself and in your partner.

Finally sexual experimentation is a journey of exploration and self-discovery. If you were to find that licking another woman was what you were always looking for in your life and that you couldn't live without it anymore, how would you and your partner cope with that?

More questions than answers I know, but worth considering before taking the plunge.

willy123 [sign in to see picture]

One of the fantasies we liked was for me to let my wife go out with the girls ,and have a good time and feel free when she was chatted up .Well one night she went out and was attraceted to this younger guy who fancied her they spent most of the evening chatting and necking at the end of the evening he took her to the taxi rank but they have made a date for next week ,any way she came home and told me all about it .

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I would really love to act out my fantasies for real but I have 2 problems. 1, hubby wouldnt like it and 2, i really doubt the fantasty would be as expected and i may feel cheap/dirty because it may not live up to expectations as fantasty is all in the mind really - great if you can put that in to practice though.

willy123 [sign in to see picture]

When she told me about her date i said ok but keep in touch on the mobile

ju [sign in to see picture]

i've thought about a threesome b4- when i was single it never happened. and now i wouldn't want it to. some days i'd be well up for it- but i suffer with mild depression from time to time- and when i'm depressed i get quite insecure. and a bit paranoid. i'm sure that if me and the OH did it- it'd really play on those insecurities later on. for me now, it's a fantasy- and needs to stay that way.

scottishcouple69 [sign in to see picture]

I've always liked the idea of a MFF threesome as I suspect most men do. I have taked to my wife about it in the past and she also has had previous experiences with FFF in her teens.

Now though being married I don't think it will ever happen as I think she'd just get to jealous and worried.

scottishcouple69 [sign in to see picture]

Well as the other half to this couple, I believe fantasies are there for a reason and I think that as soon as their made reality, they will never live up to expectations.

Besides... I do not share! I got there first and tough luck to the rest!

dannyxcore [sign in to see picture]

It depends on the fantasy, really. If it is illegal, or someone would get physically or emotionally hurt because of it, then I would personally not do it.

If none of the above applies, go for it! My biggest fantasy is being tied up and fucked in the arse bareback by a big group of guys one after another.

If no one gets hurt, it's not illegal and you could enjoy it, why not?

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

I have fantasies about my gynocologist when I am in her surgery.

She is a total babe, and when she gets the surgical gloves on and gets down to business I have to confess I feel pretty embarrassed. I am sure she can tell how turned on I am, I try and think about totally boring things like all my washing and ironing, or the shopping, but when I feel her fingers inside me it´s just fantastic, even when she takes a smear test.

My oh bought me a speculum for some medical roleplay, but it dosn´t turn me on as when I think of her. I guess it´s a pretty handy fantasy to have as most of my gfs hate going to the gyno!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.