• Male opinions on squirting needed?

Ruledbyheart [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, I recently bought the G-Ki on here in the sale and after doing some reading up I finally managed to squirt well more like gush, turns out I have probably been able to do it all along but have never managed to "let go" as I was worried that I just needed a wee.

My problem is I told my boyfriend about it and he wants to see me squirt but I found it really embrassing and I'm worried that although he likes the idea in reality he will find it gross, is it such a turn on for you men?

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

There'll probably be responses in here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/ but as a squirter, I can tell you that the men I have been with or even talked to about it, have all absolutely loved it, and I mean LOVED it....I doubt he will find it gross, just make sure you have a towel handy and go for it ;)

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

Hi ruled i find it a real turn on when my OH squirts you see how much she is enjoying herself .thumbs up from me

JustGuy [sign in to see picture]

Agreed definately a massive turn on when my OH does it!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

so not gross!

Massive turn on.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I really want to give this a go.. but there never seems to be the right moment! I have mentioned to OH - he didnt say either way if it would interest him!

Good to see positive responses so far, I am seeing BF friday so have a night of fun planned with my new goodies that I have ordered on love honey and he is practically begging to see it but even the thought of it makes me blush and I'm not a shy person, he hasn't ever met a girl who can do it so I think its a fantasy for him but worried as like they say reality is never as good as a fantasy.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

My hubby would love me to squirt again. Only managed it the once and he was so turned on it was unbeleiveable. Can't say it did a lot for me, no extra strong orgasm or anything but he loved it so it's worth doing to thrill him. I think it was the shock that it'd happened more than anything else, that's probably why I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have .

[suspended user]

suspended user

love them when she squirts it's like golden showers i make her squirt over me too it's so horny

easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]

God yes i totally agree with you lickmadick

lickmadick wrote:

love them when she squirts it's like golden showers i make her squirt over me too it's so horny

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Well done! It is a real turn on, those who think it's gross or pee need to grow up and understand a womans body.

szk1 [sign in to see picture]

Ruledbyheart wrote:

Hi everyone, I recently bought the G-Ki on here in the sale and after doing some reading up I finally managed to squirt well more like gush, turns out I have probably been able to do it all along but have never managed to "let go" as I was worried that I just needed a wee.

My problem is I told my boyfriend about it and he wants to see me squirt but I found it really embrassing and I'm worried that although he likes the idea in reality he will find it gross, is it such a turn on for you men?

Absolutely, I love it, just need lots of towels or a ground sheet, lol

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Hey ruled, didnt see this yesterday and can say i have never been with a girl thats been able to do it, ok i tell a lie my ex made me stop playing with her once as i was hitting her g-spot because she felt like she needed to pee i stopped but wish i never did lol.

Personally i say let your OH decide, let him see your reactions and how happy you are he'll either love or or say its not for him i know i definatly want to try to make a girl squirt again and if she's already done it winner.

Hope it goes well with oh anyhow x

philosopher42 [sign in to see picture]

love when a girl squirts. huge turn on and also shows you're doing something right

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I've never been with a girl who does it either, but think is a huge turn on, just let your OH be part of it, seems like he is gagging for it!!

JustAGuy [sign in to see picture]

If he doesn't like it, find a guy who does ! haha

Thanks for all the replies definatly think I'm going to try it with him on friday and see how he reacts then go from there will definatly update and let you all know.

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Hope it goes well for you ruledbyheart, remember to be confortable doing it yourself no need to hurry just do it when your both ready =)

fuzzy22a [sign in to see picture]

Go for it, I've never known a man not be turned on by it, I did it the other night and totally saturated the man I was with - he came in seconds after that.

Relax and enjoy.

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Men find it a huge turn on, I wouldn't worry at all. As always, just relax and enjoy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.