• What's involved in being a slut?

twinkle154 [sign in to see picture]

I've been asked to be someone's 'slut', what is involved? I've tried searching but can't find the right thing so far. I just want to know what's involved and expected of me.

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

i would of thought that would be the same as a f**kbuddy surely?

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Seen that site in a few profiles, i just done like everything is personal i would love to have a look the decide if it was my thing rather than sign up then decide unless i missed something... *bites illumine's bum* mmm... <3

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

illumine wrote:

MrSarcastic wrote:

Seen that site in a few profiles, i just done like everything is personal i would love to have a look the decide if it was my thing rather than sign up then decide unless i missed something... *bites illumine's bum* mmm... <3

excuse me, no bum biting here! join up, its really great, also quite dirty and i learn something new every day! besides its easy to delete your account if you want

I second that, its a great site. There are so many different people who like a whole range of things.

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

hmm... 2 very attractive girls are asking me now hats a turn on for sure i may have too ^^ lol

I'll give it a look tomorrow just for you two =) x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

being someones slut is so personal, it's more about pleasing them sexually then any stereotype. Probably best to have a little look on the internet and ask the person who is planning to make you their slut.

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

A slut isn't an FB. Join Fetlife and join a group there dedicated for sluts. It's an amazing site.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.