• Sex Before A Meeting??

Hannah [sign in to see picture]

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well. Some of you may have answered this month's poll:

In the lead up to an important event, do you a) abstain from having sex beforehand b)gear yourself by having sex ?

I was wondering if any of you had any comments on the subject? It's for a piece in a national paper, they would need the comment with first name, age and location. Eg, Alice, 24, Cardiff.

If you'd like to comment but don't want to share those details on the forum feel free to email me at press@lovehoney.co.uk.

Thanks, Hannah x

des69er [sign in to see picture]

I find that sex relaxes me if im nervous or worried about a big event.

Des 32 Ireland

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

sex before a meeting is very relaxing

creed 28 southampton

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Oh god yes definitely have sex before abig event

Example - decision time on a job opportunity (BJ)

Example 2 - picking up a friend of the family from the airport meaning 1 hour in the car with her talking my ear off - that required a session.

nick, 32, London

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I don't like to have sex before a big event, the night before yes, but not that day. I prefer to have a nice warm up, good session and then time to cuddle after. If I have sex before the event them I am clock watching, not very sexy or I almost late and rushed as I forget the time.

Besides, generally I am nervous before an event and sex is the last thing on my mind when I am nervous.

Roxy, 20, Norfolk.

lysistrata [sign in to see picture]

Definitely! Nothing boosts the confidence like a good session before an important meeting or event. Makes you feel like a million dollars.

Lindsay, 27, Cardiff.

TheKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

Sex can be a great way to relax and de-stress the night before. If it's a question between lying awake unable to sleep for worrying, or falling asleep from exhaustion and sexual satiation, I know which works for me!

[Details Emailed]

Also, can we ask what national paper this is for, and when? Would be interested to read the article.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.