• Tit Wank

Lucyfer [sign in to see picture]

I love them. Let's face it, there aren't many things that this body was made for but that's one of them

Lucyfer

Buzz31 [sign in to see picture]

Lucyfer wrote:

I love them. Let's face it, there aren't many things that this body was made for but that's one of them

Lucyfer

My thoughts exactly :-) !!!

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Tried but it doesn't seem to work.. So he just put it in my mouth.

I've got size D boobies but it would good if I was able to give a tit wank pleasure!

scottishcouple69 [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely love it. I absolutely love boobs and my wife has a nice 36G set which keeps me occupied. My favourite way as also on the edge of the bed.

JH [sign in to see picture]

I love getting a tit wank though it tends to become a blow job very quickly. My OH isn't exactly confident with the size of her boobs, even though they are perfect as far as I'm concerned, so she uses that to turn my attention elsewhere.

Arkadia [sign in to see picture]

My partner likes to wrap my breasts in saran wrap, pour a ton of lube in and get to (messy) work. It creates a nice sloppy little vacuum and helps keeps my breasts pushed together without the painful grabbing. It's a fun little experiment for sure :)

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Does the man have to be a particular size down below?

genielx [sign in to see picture]

I've had a tit wank with the OH and a few occasions but like others have posted far prefer a handjob or blowjob.

Mr Clumsy [sign in to see picture]

Arkadia wrote:

My partner likes to wrap my breasts in saran wrap, pour a ton of lube in and get to (messy) work. It creates a nice sloppy little vacuum and helps keeps my breasts pushed together without the painful grabbing. It's a fun little experiment for sure :)

WOW! how did you/he think of that one! it sounds amazing!

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

Arkadia wrote:

Ah, it's like a Blue Peter 'How To' - great tip Arkadia!

My ickle C cups haven't previously worked too well, but with a little help I think this could work a treat! I rather like the idea of being wrapped up in cling film too!

MrsPx

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Definitely going to try out Arkadia's tip.

Since my last post, managed to give a tit wank and we've done a few tit wanks now.. and I love it and my bf loves it! We did it last night using a warming lube and it was great.

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

It does very little at all for me, although it's nice as part of erotic touching/foreplay and looks great - the sensation isn't ever going to get me anywhere near an orgasm.

Dextrous hands combined with the other warmer and wetter places in a woman's body will do that infinitely better.

I do prefer more buxom women (DD/E+ irrespective of back size) generally speaking and with a single exception all my exes have had the ability to give me a tit-wank - but I prefer to fondle breasts, lick nips or just bury my face in an ample bosom and go for a spot of light asphyxiation. That said, their appeal is mostly a strongly aesthetic one for me.

It seems to do nothing for them and little for me beyond light titillation (really no pun intended) - which of course has value, but it's just not an act in and of itself for me.

Roger Weekly SG [sign in to see picture]

Maybe it's me but I find the idea of a tit wank a lot more entertaining than the actuality of it! You spend ages trying to get everything in the right position, try a few experimental thrusts and realise that it's not quite right so you try and move around a bit and try again... repeat until one of you gets cramp!

And it's not like my OH is too small to ensure adequate wrappage; her DD's runneth over!

I wonder if I'm boring or a new type of pervert...

dildofan [sign in to see picture]

I love it, but have never really had a partner with big boobs, and my OH doesn't like the practice :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.