• Tit Wank

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

my OH is a DD and she struggles some times, the easiest way is for her to give me one is bend over the top of me. i do enjoy them but i couldn't get off on one.

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I have on occasion, just struggle with find a position in which it works.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I've found the best way is for me to sit on a dining chair so I'm not too low and the OH stands in front of me. I push my boobs together around his penis and he moves upwards towards my face. He likes it but I wouldn't say it's his favourite thing, it just adds a little variety. I've got fairly large boobs though so that helps (F cup).

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

des69er wrote:

i hate it when a woman hates her body. I think there is nothing wrong with an A Cup or any other cup for that matter

I totally agree with this - Confidence is the sexiest thing. I've said my boobs are too small for a tit wank, but that doesn't mean I don't love them!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Hmm being more than blessed in the boob department, men seem to see them and think all their tit-wank fantasies have come at once, personally I find it all a bit dull, but will do it cos they seem to like it and it's all part of the fun I guess....

As for positions, hmmm, any seem to work for me, but like I say, my boobs are huge, prefer it where you can get to suck the end of the cock on the upstroke tho ;)

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

As for positions, hmmm, any seem to work for me, but like I say, my boobs are huge, prefer it where you can get to suck the end of the cock on the upstroke tho ;)

This. OH does like a tit wank and I enjoy pleasing him.

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Oh I love a good tit wank.. oh now I want one!!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hmm being more than blessed in the boob department, men seem to see them and think all their tit-wank fantasies have come at once, personally I find it all a bit dull, but will do it cos they seem to like it and it's all part of the fun I guess....

This. I too have the 'ability' to give a tit wank but it rarely does anything for me. Can think of couple of other places I'd rather he put it than mashing my boobs together!!

Still agreed, like the upstroke, especially if you give his head a teasing little flick with your tongue!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

This. I too have the 'ability' to give a tit wank but it rarely does anything for me. Can think of couple of other places I'd rather he put it than mashing my boobs together!!

Still agreed, like the upstroke, especially if you give his head a teasing little flick with your tongue!

exactly, well said

Mr. 10 [sign in to see picture]

I find my OH being on her back and myself straddling her works best. She's a C cup, but a lot of the best sensations come from lubing up her tits and my cock.

lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely works better if he's sat on a chair. I seem to have more space between my boobs than normal but lots of squishing and it begins to work haha. + baby oil and he loves it!

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

I like giving them as part of foreplay but have never made anyone come this way. Think men normally like it as it is a visual thing. They just like to see their cock rubbing against ur boobs, lol!

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

chickylicky wrote:

I like giving them as part of foreplay but have never made anyone come this way. Think men normally like it as it is a visual thing. They just like to see their cock rubbing against ur boobs, lol!

This is something Mrs D often does when sex is off the menu. I’m a real boob-man and this was one of the things I had always fantasised about doing before I met her. I don’t know if it’s because it’s something that excites me so much mentally or whether Mrs D is just very good at it but I always come from doing it.

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

love them. best position, in shower!

Puppyman [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely love 'em - OH on her back, me straddling her and just enough lube as I pump away and nudge through to her lips...perfect! I've come like this plenty of times and the sight of a sticky cleavage and the 'odd drop' on her face is an added bonus

justmish [sign in to see picture]

yep love em and him on edge of bed works wonders, must admit love being able to give little bj as i do it ;p

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

i LOVE a tit wank! even though my OH is a small C.cup its still great with plenty of lube. im not sure why i love them though, it doesnt feel amazing or anything and ive not really turned on its just abit meh i think it is more of a visual thing. i get to look at her square in the eyes and the fact shes on her knees with her back arched and butt in the air is a major turn on

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

justmish wrote:

yep love em and him on edge of bed works wonders, must admit love being able to give little bj as i do it ;p

and us guys like that too

Mr Clumsy [sign in to see picture]

Love em! I like reaching the mouth on the upstroke too... a great trick is for her to leave her bra on (a cleavage bra; naturally) and then you slip under the bra and in between...

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

Mr Clumsy wrote:

Love em! I like reaching the mouth on the upstroke too... a great trick is for her to leave her bra on (a cleavage bra; naturally) and then you slip under the bra and in between...

bloody hell! that is a good idea...

why have i never thought of that hmmm..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.