• I have feelings for a woman

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Okay don't laugh.

I have always regarded myself as straight, very straight, verging on nymphomania. except for one very drunken snog with a women that I really didn't enjoy I have never ever been even vaguley attracted to a woman.

However recently I have become friendly with a woman who is currently undergoing gender reassignment (from man), she now considers herself to be a lesbian. I have feelings for her, and often dream and fanticise about her. Now I am not sure if this is because deep down i still view her as a man ( she is still fairly masculine), I know that i am attracted to her former male persona.

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

If you had feeling for this person as man then its understandable you would still like them as a female, after all its not just looks we like its there personality too isn't it? Besides there is nothing wrong with experimenting in the bedroom or with relationships and it does tend to be more women that do this (sleeping with eachother... well i think it is anyway). If you both what to give it a whirl then why not? Like you said you liked them as a man, its something new for you to experience if you want to give it ago, and if it dont work you can always be friends still.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello Miss Pussycat :-) Ok here's my 2pence worth, probably not useful but all I can say is it seems to me you have nothing to worry about, esp as u say u r attracted to her former male self as opposed to the woman she now is. It's good to fantasize - keeps imagination healthy. For some reason I keep fantasizing about the woman who featured in Bizarre mag yrs ago, who was the first woman to became a man - still got her lady bits as far as I remember. Duno what that makes me keep thinking of 'him' but I am straight too. I also snogged a (much older than me) lesbian some yrs ago and it put me RIGHT off the whole 'am I a lesbian/bisexual person' question. Ironically enough my best friend is a lesbian and we get on great but have no sexual feelings towards one another at all (but I buy all her sex toys for her!!).

Am probably of no help whatsoever but wanted to let you know what I think, wish I had the definative answer but I duno if there is 1. sorry not more useful. D69x ;-)

(smileys dont work for me anymore)

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

(smileys as in the one here, you know what I mean? I love smiley smiles!!)

O and Miss Pussycat - I ain't laffing reading about your predicament. :-)

MrSarcastic wrote:

If you had feeling for this person as man then its understandable you would still like them as a female, after all its not just looks we like its there personality too isn't it? Besides there is nothing wrong with experimenting in the bedroom or with relationships and it does tend to be more women that do this (sleeping with eachother... well i think it is anyway). If you both what to give it a whirl then why not? Like you said you liked them as a man, its something new for you to experience if you want to give it ago, and if it dont work you can always be friends still.

Problem is I didn't actually know her as a man, have only known her about a year and she has been mostly woman for all of that time.

I like what I know of her from when she was a man, former serviceman.

However we are both in relationships, so unlikely to ever get together.

All makes sense, and to be honest the first few transgender people I met I was fascinated, however in her case I hadn't even considered she was lesbian (or otherwise) until someone mentioned it the other day.

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Sorry i misunderstood MissP, i admit im tired and not thinking straight x

I didn't explain very well, very tired and very confussed.

Scarred of my feelings, I'm not one for feelings, normally only urges.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.