• ARSE REVOLUTION June 2011

    1308596710
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 934
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    GG LOVE your legs and your boots.....mmmmm mmmmmm

    I agree with Ad, bend over just a little

    Great pic! x

    1308596750
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 467
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    And thank you G&G, but you shouldn't put yourself down *spanks playfully*!

    Adx

    Hee hee hee!! Thank you for the spanks Ad xx

    My pic is the one I did for Ass revolution a while back - I've broken my camera so I couldn't do a new one!!

    That plus I hate it - its huge & wobbly

    I also love illumine & GG's new pics - yummy!!

    1308596834
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 934
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Ohh Shifty Blue and CH - just seen your pics too - nice!!

    TC - Mr Very Happys Arse will suffice if you want

    1308597509
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    GG, great pic, you have lovely legs, bum and waist. You really didn't need to worry. Well done for putting it up. Loving the boots too.

    G&G, you look great too, I love the pose.

    1308597892
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 467
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    GG, great pic, you have lovely legs, bum and waist. You really didn't need to worry. Well done for putting it up. Loving the boots too.

    G&G, you look great too, I love the pose.

    Awww *blush* :) It was the ONLY one out of about 100 that didn't look completely awful :)

    1308598097
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    glitter&gold wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    GG, great pic, you have lovely legs, bum and waist. You really didn't need to worry. Well done for putting it up. Loving the boots too.

    G&G, you look great too, I love the pose.

    Awww *blush* :) It was the ONLY one out of about 100 that didn't look completely awful :)

    I am the same! I have to take loads of pics to find one I don't mind. It is a great pic though.

    1308599312
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    ghostgirl wrote:

    thanks Ad

    have some confidence issues so that was a massive step for me, dont normally go near a camera

    xGGx

    I think your photo is a massive step for someone who's not very confident! You should be proud

    You look very sexy, a lovely nipped in waist and very good legs! You'd never know you weren't confident with the teasy pose . Very sexy photo.

    My OH would love your thighs

    Adxx

    1308599517
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 869
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    thanks Ad

    OH was very surprised at me doing it, usually only gets to photo my feet

    xGGx

    1308599675
    GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 98
    • Joined: 31 May 2011

    Well a week today I finish my exams, so if you're still revolting (unlike these bottoms) I may join you :)

    Losing my photographer then though, but I guess self photography will suffice.

    1308599769
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    ghostgirl wrote:

    thanks Ad

    OH was very surprised at me doing it, usually only gets to photo my feet

    xGGx

    I love our little revolutions here! They give people the confidence to give it a go knowing lots of people are getting involved but it's not too pushy and lots of people do give it a miss.

    Plus we all have different tastes and there's nothing to be gained from lying online so you know any compliments are genuine :D

    Adx

    1308605237
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 460
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    I'd like to add my praise for all of the lovely bums on display.

    Oh... and GG: you're looking sensational!

    1308605871
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 934
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    ghostgirl wrote:

    thanks Ad

    OH was very surprised at me doing it, usually only gets to photo my feet

    xGGx

    I love our little revolutions here! They give people the confidence to give it a go knowing lots of people are getting involved but it's not too pushy and lots of people do give it a miss.

    Plus we all have different tastes and there's nothing to be gained from lying online so you know any compliments are genuine :D

    Adx

    ^^Totally agree with this^^

    1308612712
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 250
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    GG... grrrr... lol i know u love showing ur feet off but i like ur photo and im really happy u showed it with us all! Why? Well i got to see more of you body, some thigh high boots and more of ur legs (love legs and ass) so... thank you GG xox

    1308613204
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 869
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    thank you Mr S

    xGGx

    1308616364
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 250
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    I mean it hun, im not a foot person myself but i love seeing ur new images, but this one (imo) blows them away because we see more of well.. you! Its a good photo, you have a skirty thats not too long or too short, thigh high boots showing a little skin, so whats not to like there? As for working up... *places hands* now i sssh ;) lol x

    No nice photo and ty for sharing x

    1308650604
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 774
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    tentatively joining in

    1308650867
    unfulfilled [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 5 May 2011

    Nice arse TC, is that as brave as you are gonna get though?!

    1308658884
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    toycar69 wrote:

    tentatively joining in

    Mmmm now that is a very nice arse!

    1308660688
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1136
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Oooh Mr Happy has a real life backside.... Nice TC, very spankable xx

    1308660854
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1512
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    time to loose the jeans tho TC (wink)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.