• ARSE REVOLUTION June 2011

    1308511033
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    MrSarcastic wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Aww thanks MrS :)

    Am sure your bum is lovely, get it up there and join in :)

    I have been thinking about it actually hehehe just hard holding the phone and doing what i want to do :/
    Will see what i cna do though

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Mr S, get your bum up here..... NOW

    Oooh being ordered now! Yes, mistress! lol x

    -My images not show where me hearts and kisses

    Lol. I either get the OH to help, my friend or put my camera on a timer.

    1308511180
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 192
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Lol. I either get the OH to help, my friend or put my camera on a timer.

    Asking my pals to take a pic of my ass wouldnt go down well lmao
    OH - You offering?
    My phone has no timer =(

    1308511685
    ruffledsheets [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2008

    Emily Blenkins, Miss Terry Cleavage & Dirty Red Angel

    You'll make me blush! And you all have fantastic avatars, too :-)

    1308512003
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    MrSarcastic wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Lol. I either get the OH to help, my friend or put my camera on a timer.

    Asking my pals to take a pic of my ass wouldnt go down well lmao
    OH - You offering?
    My phone has no timer =(

    Lol! Well I ask one friend who is into photography.

    Don't you have a camera at all?

    Turn round and I will take one

    1308512666
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3512
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    RuffledSheets I love your piccie! A nice bum, and narrow hips (and what looks like broad shoulders from the curve on your sides) all the things I find the most attractive in men!

    I also love HoneyTongue's photo and MTC's new one!

    Lots of black and white shots!

    Adxx

    1308515429
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 192
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Lol! Well I ask one friend who is into photography.

    Don't you have a camera at all?

    Turn round and I will take one

    1. Yes but they live far away about an hour on train

    2. Nope just mobile

    3. *Turns around and strikes a pose for MM*

    1308515567
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    MrSarcastic wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Lol! Well I ask one friend who is into photography.

    Don't you have a camera at all?

    Turn round and I will take one

    1. Yes but they live far away about an hour on train

    2. Nope just mobile

    3. *Turns around and strikes a pose for MM*

    *spanks* Then takes a pic of Mr S' glowing bum

    1308515685
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    Awww! Thanks to MM, Mr S and Ad. It's my first *brave* pic. Really appreciate the comments. Real confidence booster. *Blushes*

    1308515991
    Marlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 87
    • Joined: 10 Sep 2005

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Awww! Thanks to MM, Mr S and Ad. It's my first *brave* pic. Really appreciate the comments. Real confidence booster. *Blushes*

    Oh yes, Honeytongue, definately a delicious pair of cheeks you've got there

    1308517115
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 269
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Loving the picture Honeytongue, it's beautiful :)

    And MrS you better get a pic up :D

    1308517144
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    Marlin wrote:

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Awww! Thanks to MM, Mr S and Ad. It's my first *brave* pic. Really appreciate the comments. Real confidence booster. *Blushes*

    Oh yes, Honeytongue, definately a delicious pair of cheeks you've got there

    Ooo! Thank you. Now if you'll just turn round and show yours...

    1308517857
    Marlin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 87
    • Joined: 10 Sep 2005

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Marlin wrote:

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Awww! Thanks to MM, Mr S and Ad. It's my first *brave* pic. Really appreciate the comments. Real confidence booster. *Blushes*

    Oh yes, Honeytongue, definately a delicious pair of cheeks you've got there

    Ooo! Thank you. Now if you'll just turn round and show yours...

    Mine was on show for weeks until this morning.....thought I'd change

    1308520104
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Loving the picture Honeytongue, it's beautiful :)

    And MrS you better get a pic up :D

    @ Em - thanks. Your's is gorgeous - so smooth and wow those curves.

    Marlin wrote:

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Marlin wrote:

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Awww! Thanks to MM, Mr S and Ad. It's my first *brave* pic. Really appreciate the comments. Real confidence booster. *Blushes*

    Oh yes, Honeytongue, definately a delicious pair of cheeks you've got there

    Ooo! Thank you. Now if you'll just turn round and show yours...

    Mine was on show for weeks until this morning.....thought I'd change

    I know..but I can always hope you'll change back ;-)

    1308520461
    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 369
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    Well here it goes. I've used it before but hey ho. Might try and get a new one later in the week!

    1308521783
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 192
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    Honeytongue wrote:

    Awww! Thanks to MM, Mr S and Ad. It's my first *brave* pic. Really appreciate the comments. Real confidence booster. *Blushes*

    Nps hun x

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    *spanks* Then takes a pic of Mr S' glowing bum

    Oooh ya cheeky devil!

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Loving the picture Honeytongue, it's beautiful :)

    And MrS you better get a pic up :D

    Will try me best, see what i can do tomorrow with me phone. x

    1308524503
    ShiftyBlue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    my wife took a pic of my backside last night and after we both rolled around laughing i decided that my skinny hairy arse would look out of place on here against all these lovely bums!

    1308525020
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1024
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Oooh LH, lovely pic indeed, what a lovely bum :) x

    1308525091
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    ShiftyBlue wrote:

    my wife took a pic of my backside last night and after we both rolled around laughing i decided that my skinny hairy arse would look out of place on here against all these lovely bums!

    Mens are usually hairy. Put one on here, you know you want to!

    1308525178
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Loves huni wrote:

    aww thanks MM *blushes* i think i have a more appropriate one.. x

    My god girl, do you have no mercy?!? A fantastic smooth and pert bum covered in water.

    1308525307
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 192
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    Have to agree loves huni like your picture too x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.