• ARSE REVOLUTION June 2011

    1308777311
    Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2011

    Honeytongue wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    toycar69 wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    And TC turns his avatar into a slow strip tease....

    A striptease Rose? Don't you think I've gone far enough?

    Shall we put it to a vote, TC?

    I'll vote for it

    Seconded!

    1308780513
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Blue Sapphire wrote:

    Honeytongue wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    toycar69 wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    And TC turns his avatar into a slow strip tease....

    A striptease Rose? Don't you think I've gone far enough?

    Shall we put it to a vote, TC?

    I'll vote for it

    Seconded!

    Thirded (I know its not a real word)

    1308781449
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Ooh! Peer pressure! ;^)

    1308781707
    Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2011

    toycar69 wrote:

    Ooh! Peer pressure! ;^)

    Go on, be a devil and get it all out there. You know you want to!

    1308782650
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Mmm, lots of sexy ladies trying to get me out of my clothes. I'm sure I had a wonderful dream like that once!:-)

    1308783018
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Really loving the pic TC

    1308783087
    Liberal minded bloke [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 16 Nov 2009

    BlueSapphire sorry for going totally off topic but the basque you have on in the latest photo you have uploaded (the one with the zip at the front). Did you get off LoveHoney as I would love to get one for my OH?

    Many thanks

    1308783289
    Blue Sapphire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2011

    Liberal minded bloke wrote:

    BlueSapphire sorry for going totally off topic but the basque you have on in the latest photo you have uploaded (the one with the zip at the front). Did you get off LoveHoney as I would love to get one for my OH?

    Many thanks

    No, it was from elsewhere. I dont know if I can name it on here though?!

    1308783469
    S&S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2011

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Really loving the pic TC

    Well you get my vote for the best so far! This really is the thread that just keeps on giving

    1308787429
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Hey TC, just seen your picture. Nice!!!

    About time we had a new picture from you, and now there's mention of a striptease. Oooo errrr

    1308824551
    sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 535
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2009

    GG and MM just saw your comments from the other day, thank you lovely ladies.

    Love it that loads have joined in, my favourite revolution! Lots of lovely arses to admire, so many creacking photos!

    Another vote here for TC! Are you just teasing us woman with your long, slow striptease? lol!!!

    1308827241
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1221
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    another vote from me for TC (wink) my smileys dont work lol

    1308847081
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2177
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    I think TC made a crutial mistake, now he will never have his peace again

    1308848511
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Seán&Soozie wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Really loving the pic TC

    Well you get my vote for the best so far! This really is the thread that just keeps on giving

    Wasnt sure if this was aimed at me or TC, but if it was for me then thank you :D

    1308848716
    man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2010

    your bum is a PEACH Emily

    1308849300
    kinkyboots69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2011

    think everyone has seen mine :-)

    1308851429
    scwhartz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2010

    kinkyboots69 wrote:

    think everyone has seen mine :-)

    i havent, but i have now:)

    Nice.

    1308856876
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    man of pleasure wrote:

    your bum is a PEACH Emily

    >.< Thanks? :D

    1308862413
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Blue Sapphire wrote:

    Honeytongue wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    toycar69 wrote:

    rose hip wrote:

    And TC turns his avatar into a slow strip tease....

    A striptease Rose? Don't you think I've gone far enough?

    Shall we put it to a vote, TC?

    I'll vote for it

    Seconded!

    Thirded (I know its not a real word)

    Foured.....fourthed.....four.....ah bugger it - Yay for TC's bum!!

    1308863135
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    You people are mad!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.