• Taking a Love egg through passport security.

Ultrabeat [sign in to see picture]

Hello all. im sure there are many of you here (i hope so) that have taken a vibrator or sex gear through airport security.

what i was wondering is would the love egg look suspicious at all if put back in its packageing after cleaning obviously nd ill take the batteries out to. i know i could check it in but me and the GF plan to have some fun on the boring plane journey :P

what sre your experiences with this, and will they conviscate it or jusr send you on your way? how embaressed were you?

Thanks

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any experience yet however considering about taking toys this week so I'll let you know what happens lol!!

Couple of threads may be of interest;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/313389-taking-toys-abroad/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/132617-international-travel-with-toys/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/15706-flying-toys/

Hope the plane journey is fun hehe.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think I will post it here, as you asked. I was returning to UK about 2 months ago and although it was by coach, the French in Calais were bored in the morning and decided to check all luggage (they even hand searched my handbag). I actually was returning with 2 toys - the Lelo Mia was in my handbag, the Petite Gracious in my main luggage. They put everything under x-ray so maybe they saw it. Plus they actually very likely came across the Mia in my handbag (unless they missed it because of its dark colour and being in small pocket inside), but never said anything to me (hoping it looked like something else ).

Noon [sign in to see picture]

I think I have posted this on one of the linked threads, but... Do not worry about it, they see all sorts of stuff and their professionalism demands they not embaress you.

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

I did once have my handbag emptied and swabbed because I had too many electrical items in there. (Phone, camera, spare batteries, nintendo ds and ipod) so be careful what you also pack in your hand luggage.

kelly_michelle wrote:

I did once have my handbag emptied and swabbed because I had too many electrical items in there. (Phone, camera, spare batteries, nintendo ds and ipod) so be careful what you also pack in your hand luggage.

wow! considering the airlines usually have in terms and conditions that they dont take responsibility for any valuable items in check lagguge (and same for coach companies, they always advice you to take them in handbag, I always have my laptop, phone, camera, mp3 player and now I would also have the Mia with me in handbag! And I do usually about 10 trips a year round Europe (mainly Czech Republic, UK, Spain, Switzerland) and noone was critical about having too much electrical items so far.

Ultrabeat [sign in to see picture]

i think id have to carry it tbh, cause my GF always way overpacks. ill only have that and an ipod i guess. but like i said before im going to put its back in its packaging, so if they do search ill just give then a heads up saying there is personal items in there and they can then read the what it is if they so need i guess with only two items in my bag so there not alot to search

are they likely to believe me what it is or would they get funny?

I think you should be fine, but if you take camera and your GF will not have it in her handbag, I suggest you put that there as well. I was once travelling with Austrian airlines and instead to Bukurest, they send my check luggage to Moskow and it took them 3 ... days to actually recover it and to deliver it to me in Romania. So even if lot of electronic equipment make them check you more, I would not risk it in checked luggage. It was bad as it was and I would not want to worry about ipod, camera etc on top of all the problems I already had at that time.

and if they are professionals, they should not get funny. They should always be professional, and not make comments which would cause you discomfort before other people (but they still may be amused deep inside).

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Ultrabeat, they will of seen it all before at the airport so i wouldnt worry about it at all, if they do want to search the bag and do it in public just say do you mind if we go somewhere abit more private because there is a sex toy in the bag im sure they wount mind or say could u do the search without tipping because of the same reason. Remember its now 2011 and people will of taken hundreds of toys and "other" embarrasing itenms through airport security they have seen it before laughed, joked and got use to it.

Ps never taken a toy on holiday, mind you not been away for over 10years!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.