• Pole Dancing- anyone ever tried it?

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

ok am online.

x

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I can't seeeeee you lol

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I did pole dancing lessons for a while. great fun and really works those muscles!
    Don't worry about holding your body weight you will be surprised how strong you really are.
    The only advice I can give you is buy some leg warmers to protect your ankle bones from bumps and prepare for it to hurt a little. Skin and metal poles together can pinch but you soon get used to it!
    Good luck and I hope you have fun xx
    Ps you will ache in the morning! :-)

well, I promisesd you all that i'd report back after having my first pole dance lesson. And I have to say I am absolutely knackered and will be covered in bruises tomorrow. It was fantastic though, I thouroughly enjoyed it, so much so I've booked a second lesson.

I started as a complete beginner, but my instructor was suprised as she said I was very good at the moves. We worked through a few techniques and at the end put them into sequence to rihannas s&m song! It wasn't seedy, clicky or any pressure at all, the other girls there were very friendly and welcoming and it totally put my mind at ease and what I liked most is that they were all different shapes and sizes, not all sticks or cuvy sexy ultra-feminine model steriotypes. The instructors were also very patient and always oblidging to help you get it all right.

I feel 100% sexier already, I just have to persuade the oh to get me a x-pole for at home now! After all, he will be benefitting from it too! lol.

ronnie-baby

xx

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Well done! It's so pleasing to hear when someone takes on something that they expect to be nerve-racking, but return to say that they've thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I'm really glad for you.

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

I've tried Pole dancing!

Lovely girl, cant remember her name, distinct accent, but liked the foxtrot.

:)

I have finally got a pole to practice on at home and am doing fairly well, the oh likes it anyway! lol.

xx

Ohh I've only just seen this! So pleased you had a great time and now have a pole at home!! Excellent.

Defo might have to consider this now....

What did you wear?

(I'm aware this sounds seedy LOL but not how its intended!)

lol its ok dra, I just wore a vest top and pair of shorts and bare foot. was so good, got my next lesson this week! Can't wait! You should definately try it but do look around at different classes as I tried one beforehand and it seemed a bit clicky and seedy like and made me feel uneasy, and then I found this one and it's brilliant, it's at a local leisure centre to me and is run just like a fitness class but more fun and no dirty lady bits.lol. Well a few poses but nothing too slutty or risque.

hope you find one, it really is a great experience and different from the 'norm' routine/chore of the gym. It has to be done to be enjoyed and feel benefitted from.

I will warn you though, I had to sign a disclosure form to say I would emerge battered and bruised somewhat, I do have some nasty bruises on my arms and a couple on my legs but nothing I can;t handle, and I felt like I'd done 1000 abdo crunches the next day. lol. But I feel it will be worth it and it has boosted my confidence already and I feel much sexier in myself.

xx

bananadelight [sign in to see picture]

test

bananadelight [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for the test! I just wrote a really long message about Pole dancing for you and clicked send but it had gone! I get that a lot on this site for some reason?

Anyway, my post was to say I have been doing Pole for about 18 months and love it, you will get super strong, fexible, coordinated etc but yes you will get bruises or 'pole kisses' as my instructor calls them! My sexual confidence has gone up since I started and I am getting slightly obessessed with it all! if you want some pole inspiration dancers like Annie Norris, Suzie Q, Jenyne Butterfly, Pantera and Girlfriend Management are all worth a watch, super strong and amazing to watch what they do on a pole!

Only word of advice though - I think you mentioned buying a pole for home which is great but beware the fact that most wont be fully fixed to the structure of the house i.e. they are basically just wedged between the floor and wall and can be very dangerous if they come even ever so slightly loose, if you invert or are doing a trick right off the ground and it comes down you could seriously hurt yourself. That said, as long as you are careful and learn the moves properly from your instructor before trying them on your own you will be fine!

I love it, its great!!!

bananadelight wrote:

Sorry for the test! I just wrote a really long message about Pole dancing for you and clicked send but it had gone! I get that a lot on this site for some reason?

Anyway, my post was to say I have been doing Pole for about 18 months and love it, you will get super strong, fexible, coordinated etc but yes you will get bruises or 'pole kisses' as my instructor calls them! My sexual confidence has gone up since I started and I am getting slightly obessessed with it all! if you want some pole inspiration dancers like Annie Norris, Suzie Q, Jenyne Butterfly, Pantera and Girlfriend Management are all worth a watch, super strong and amazing to watch what they do on a pole!

Only word of advice though - I think you mentioned buying a pole for home which is great but beware the fact that most wont be fully fixed to the structure of the house i.e. they are basically just wedged between the floor and wall and can be very dangerous if they come even ever so slightly loose, if you invert or are doing a trick right off the ground and it comes down you could seriously hurt yourself. That said, as long as you are careful and learn the moves properly from your instructor before trying them on your own you will be fine!

I love it, its great!!!

Hi bananadelight, I have a professional pole at home that it fixed as far as it possibly can be to the ceiling and floor of one of the rooms in my house via the ceiling joists. I was aware that the cheaper poles are capable of collapsing when not secured properly or used just as a 'wedge' between the ceiling and floor and some are made of flimsy materials that buckle and bend that are only really for just posing on. Thank you for your advice though, I will hopefully continue to enjoy my lessons and practice at home in between what I learn.

xx

Well just had my other lesson and I managed or well, learnt, at least how to go upside down on the pole. With the help of my instructor of course! lol. It was fantastic! And even had photos taken!

xx

have got some pics of me doing some pole dance tricks if anyone woulld like to see?

xx

transsexmom [sign in to see picture]

hi girls I'd like to try Pole dancing too its a very girly thing to do which is the main reason I'd like to do it, oh plus its a really good work out, they did a fitness class in pole dancing at my local gym I go to but it was for only 6 to 8 weeks long & it was week 3 when I enquired & was recommended to wait till they start a new class. I bet none of us live near to each other each other as I would rather do it with other girls as a social thing.

transsexmom wrote:

hi girls I'd like to try Pole dancing too its a very girly thing to do which is the main reason I'd like to do it, oh plus its a really good work out, they did a fitness class in pole dancing at my local gym I go to but it was for only 6 to 8 weeks long & it was week 3 when I enquired & was recommended to wait till they start a new class. I bet none of us live near to each other each other as I would rather do it with other girls as a social thing.

You should definately try it, its amazing and so addictive. I've just booked my next course!

xx

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

@ronnie-baby:

Wow! I assume that's you in your profile picture there (upside down). You look amazing!

(Now... how can I convince my wife to take lessons? )

Thanks CH, it's so much fun, that's reason enough to start. it's not clique or sleazy, the girls at my class are lovely and so friendly, nobody judges or sniggers if you can't quite get the moves right, they're more looking at you and concentrating for themselves on how the moves need to be done. And it's all done in shorts and vest tops with bare foot, no skimpy outfits or sky-scraper heels, And the moves are shown slowly and step by step.

Trust me, once she tries it she'll be more confident sexually about her body and about herself sexually and feel more sexy. The trick is to do it whilst in front of a mirror, it looks amazing watching yourself spin around a pole.

xx

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

I once danced with a girl from Warsaw does that count?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.