• Pole Dancing- anyone ever tried it?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

That one has expired now but it was a recent deal and I kind of feel sad I didn't take it up.....

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

One of my female friends has been taking pole dancing lessons for a while (primarily for fitness, although I imagine that her boyfriend appreciates it too!), so if you have any questions about the practicalities then I'd be happy to ask them on your behalf and report back.

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

awww thats such a shame DRA. KK- groupon are a company/website that send you offers each day via email, usually valid for that day only or for a limited time of events ect that are in your area, for example spa treatments, adventure days, pole dancing lessons, hair cuts ect....

xx

awwww thank you cuddlyhubby that would be nice thank you. by the way can I just ask if your profile pic is actually you? I really like it and I've been intrigued! lol

xx

ronnie-baby wrote:

by the way can I just ask if your profile pic is actually you? I really like it and I've been intrigued! lol

Yes -- it really is me! I'm flattered that you like it.

it's those strong looking thighs! lol

xx

There is a Pole Dancing Fitness area not far from me though so I could still pop along to one.

4 weeks for £26 for beginners - and they say not to worry about going on your own etc - it looks friendly but still. I haven't excercised in AGES!

wow that's a good price. where ru DRA?

xx

I've just booked my first 60-90 min taster session! So excited I can't wait, am nervous about strutting my stuff in a pair of shorts baring my thighs though! (it's my total body hang up!)

xx

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]

is it a good way to keep fit? my OH has talked about it for ages but doesnt really have the confidence without a push to do it. id love to see who practice at home gigidy gigidy

ronnie-baby wrote:

I've just booked my first 60-90 min taster session! So excited I can't wait, am nervous about strutting my stuff in a pair of shorts baring my thighs though! (it's my total body hang up!)

Good luck! You're bound to be nervous, but you wouldn't have signed up if you didn't have a sneaky desire to show off a bit. Judging from your photo, you'll do so very nicely.

Of course, the other participants in the room are likely to be just as nervous as you. It'll probably turn out to be a good laugh together (which will help to break the tension).

I hope so cuddly hubby. I'm not quite as toned as the photo suggests though, but thank you.

I have heard that it is very good at toning your body mrbumps! Another reason I want to do it so much.

xx

TheKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

ronnie-baby wrote:

xx

Hope you have a great time! Let me know how it goes!

aliceinwonderland [sign in to see picture]

I will be interested to know how you got on Ronnie-baby, it's also something that is offered for fitness where I live.

My worry is that I wouldn't be able to bear my own weight! I am a size 10 - 12 but I don't consider myself very strong. Those pole dancing girls seem to be able to lift themselves up as if they were light as a feather

I think that that's something that improves with time as you go on to progress more and more.I am a size 10-12 and I think I am fairly strong as regards my strength in my upper arms and thighs. My oh always says how strong my thighs are, lol, I suppose it's some kind of compliment?!

xx

Ohhh ronnie-baby keep me updated. I was thinking about this again today but scared to go on my own so could be given the confidence by your experience!!

Angel x

DRA where abouts in uk are you? The place im doing it has classes all over.

x

TheKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

How much is the place you're going to RB? Still hankering after doing this myself... Hope you enjoy yourself!

ronnie-baby wrote:

DRA where abouts in uk are you? The place im doing it has classes all over.

x

If you pop on chat quickly I'll tell you - don't really want to put it on here x x

it's £10 for a 60-90 min session as a taster.

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.