• All around the world

    1307307449
    dan559 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2011

    english, scottish, swiss, swede, american, & german.

    1307313491
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1474
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    All female...

    Scottish, Irish, Indian, German, French, Spanish, Maltese.

    English.

    The two I always wanted to but never did were African American & Japanese.

    1307318609
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Seduced wrote:

    All female...

    Scottish, Irish, Indian, German, French, Spanish, Maltese.

    English.

    The two I always wanted to but never did were African American & Japanese.

    Never did? You're not dead yet are you. My wishlist is African, French and Spanish. And going to Malta in one week haha

    1307383213
    dan559 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2011

    Janny wrote:

    Seduced wrote:

    All female...

    Scottish, Irish, Indian, German, French, Spanish, Maltese.

    English.

    The two I always wanted to but never did were African American & Japanese.

    Never did? You're not dead yet are you. My wishlist is African, French and Spanish. And going to Malta in one week haha

    janny i am with you on the french!

    1307385693
    Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 408
    • Joined: 25 May 2011

    English

    Australian

    Spanish

    Half Indian

    Jamaican

    Afro carribean

    wow. I think that's it. Massively lame. There is one other I can think of, he was mixed race - but don't know what!

    1307394245
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Ms M wrote:

    English

    Australian

    Spanish

    Half Indian

    Jamaican

    Afro carribean

    wow. I think that's it. Massively lame. There is one other I can think of, he was mixed race - but don't know what!

    I like chinese/korean - black mixed. think those women are stunning. Next on the list.............

    1307395180
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Just English

    1307403205
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1474
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    Janny wrote:

    Seduced wrote:

    All female...

    Scottish, Irish, Indian, German, French, Spanish, Maltese.

    English.

    The two I always wanted to but never did were African American & Japanese.

    Never did? You're not dead yet are you. My wishlist is African, French and Spanish. And going to Malta in one week haha

    Not dead no, But engaged to Lady-J on here! ;)

    1307421006
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Seduced wrote:

    Janny wrote:

    Seduced wrote:

    All female...

    Scottish, Irish, Indian, German, French, Spanish, Maltese.

    English.

    The two I always wanted to but never did were African American & Japanese.

    Never did? You're not dead yet are you. My wishlist is African, French and Spanish. And going to Malta in one week haha

    Not dead no, But engaged to Lady-J on here! ;)

    woops

    1307434859
    CheekySparky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2010

    Hi one and all

    wow some have been with alot of different people in their life... And by the looks of things well travelled. Dont really do the notch on the bedpost thing.... Yes I love sex and with people that float my boat... But I enjoy someones mind and sense os fun as well as their body....

    I have had holiday romances, especially after spending 22 years in the forces... So yes a few nationalities... great experiences, learnt lots...

    I have dated a hungarian... omg they are one hell of amazing lovers.. they know there way around the Karmasutra ....

    Hope you are all well

    Hugs

    mac :)

    1307455498
    sally 54 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2010

    CheekySparky wrote:

    Dont really do the notch on the bedpost thing.... Yes I love sex and with people that float my boat... But I enjoy someones mind and sense os fun as well as their body....


    Hugs

    mac :)

    Good for you! It's nice to hear from a man who is interested in the person inside the body, and it's quality that matters, not quantity!

    1307589529
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    CheekySparky wrote:

    Hi one and all

    wow some have been with alot of different people in their life... And by the looks of things well travelled. Dont really do the notch on the bedpost thing.... Yes I love sex and with people that float my boat... But I enjoy someones mind and sense os fun as well as their body....

    I have had holiday romances, especially after spending 22 years in the forces... So yes a few nationalities... great experiences, learnt lots...

    I have dated a hungarian... omg they are one hell of amazing lovers.. they know there way around the Karmasutra ....

    Hope you are all well

    Hugs

    mac :)

    Hungarian sounds interesting

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.