• Naughtiest thing you've done !!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Had some fun in front of a house once where no one was living there was a curve in the front wall.

So nobody could see from either sidethere was a big metal gate so go this girl to hang on while i finger fucked her ass and pussy while the gate rattled i though the next door neighbours would hear her moans above the gate rattlingluckily it went unheard good job too because she gave me the nicest bj after that

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

We were recently at Center Parcs with the family (in-laws, brother and his girlfriend). Last time we were there I'd REALLY wanted to turn on the sauna and do as much as we could in there but the time never arose.

Well, this time there was football on the TV so we made our excuses and as everyone else sat there glued to the TV we were going at it for 90min (and extra time) in the Sauna (sadly quietly and with one eye on the window). It was amazing nipping outside to 'cool down' in the outside shower before returning for more. This, combined with taking in a bottle of champagne made things quite fun!

[suspended user]

suspended user

round of applause to the couple above

x nice one

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

When i was 18 i went on holiday to the maldives, absolute paradise! on my last night i was sat in the bar when two french girls started staring and giving off cheeky giggles...so i left! walking back to the beach hut, they appeared behind me, shouted so i started talking! after a while i ended up back at theres! one decided to try it on with me so being a guy i didnt hold back, took her to the bedroom where the other must have been a little jealous and decided to sneak in and started getting frisky with the other girl! as we engaged in some pretty rampant sex, one of them was on top when she heard a mans voice....it was her father...low and behold they were sisters! unfortunately i didnt hang around to finish off as i was chased down the beach stark naked by there father! luckily a few hours later i left to come home and didnt have to face them again...Phew!!! something i will always giggle about :)

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

some may already know it through chat but i'll share the story haha :P

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Some great stories on here, giving me lots of ideas :P hehe.

Mine would probably be when me & an ex partner were coming back from a friends birthday meal but the car broke down so had to get the RAC to pick us up. It was very late & I was sat on his lap in the cab of the tow truck &, as they say, one thing led to another... I don't know if the driver knew but he didn't say/do anything. It was fun trying to act normal with him sat right there.

cute [sign in to see picture]

Humm me an the ex had some fun finger fun, while sat in the pub drinking all night. Hard to sit tight lol.

Another guy got a blow job on the coach on the way back from clubbing, what an audience ;) ooo so many naughty ones and not enough space :P

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

Hmm not sure whether you would call it kinky or naughty, but there was one ship I served on and the third officer became my sub for the duration of the sea trip. I was a trainee navigation officer at the time and thus he was my superior. His cabin became a make shift dungeon off-watch...

What's even funnier, no one found out, and you supposedly can't keep secrets on ships -laughs-

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

mmmmm this is naughty I sucked my fella offer while he was on the phone to his mum , & it was his birthday the other week we went on a boat trip with all his friends & I had the magic balls in all day only me & him knew I left notes in his jeans pockets being a dick tease it got so far in the day I could not cope anymore so when we moore up we disappeared ....... very very nice birthday treat x

Cup of Tea [sign in to see picture]

Uh.. sex in The Louvre. Pretty sure I could have gotten arrested for it..

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

All part of the excitement x

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

had sex in a church

done it twice now

True_f#cking_Romance [sign in to see picture]

Watched my wife receive oral from another woman for the first time, then joined in and we both shared her pussy and ass.

Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]

Was at a bike rally a few years ago and my female freind asked where our mutual male freind had gone. I told her he'd gone to bed and she was dissapointed because she had a thing for him, I told I did too. She asked if I knew where his tent was and we went off giggling like schoolgirls to his tent. We woke him up, and she asked if he was naked. He was and got out of the sleeping bag and she began to play with his cock as I kissed him then kissed her. We gave him a blow job and as she sucked him off I got my tits out and made him suck my nipples. Was such giggly, naughty fun. A few years later we had a threesome-even better!

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Wow

Kangaroo_68 [sign in to see picture]

Went to a University party with my now hubby, ended a good night by having him take me up against a wall outside the window of the Chancellor's office. It felt so naughty(very hot and wet), the rush of maybe getting caught hightening everything we did..or maybe that was just the alcohol. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.