• How do you give a good B/J?

FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]

....lots and lots and lots of practice......

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Love seeing an old thread bumped again! Lots of very good advice in here :)

Sophie, Sorry if its old ground Im covering or if Im being tha noob, Are there any exercises, Relaxation techniques you can learn to relax the muscles to allow you to open your mouth wider?

Jeez that sounds rude, Sorry!

But thought Ild ask you know, Just incase it was something that has been overlooked?!

Haha, it's okay!

Unfortunately there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to help. I actually had brain surgery to remove a tumour that was growing near / on my facial nerve on the right side, so whilst removing the tumour the facial nerve was damaged. I've had rehab therapy in the past to try an aid with getting the use of my muscles back by doing daily facial exercises but it only helped a little bit and I'm never going to fully regain the use of my right facial muscles. :( On the plus side I have the coolest scar behind my ear! :P

It's wierd though because when I open my mouth the muscles on the left work fully, but obviously the muscles on the right will only allow me to open my mouth so far, and my bottom jaw goes to the right slightly as well.

7 years on and it still annoys the hell out of me.

I bet it's frustrating as hell! Im sorry If I asked something that upsets you! :(

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Love seeing an old thread bumped again! Lots of very good advice in here :)

Sophie, Sorry if its old ground Im covering or if Im being tha noob, Are there any exercises, Relaxation techniques you can learn to relax the muscles to allow you to open your mouth wider?

Jeez that sounds rude, Sorry!

But thought Ild ask you know, Just incase it was something that has been overlooked?!

Haha, it's okay!

Unfortunately there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to help. I actually had brain surgery to remove a tumour that was growing near / on my facial nerve on the right side, so whilst removing the tumour the facial nerve was damaged. I've had rehab therapy in the past to try an aid with getting the use of my muscles back by doing daily facial exercises but it only helped a little bit and I'm never going to fully regain the use of my right facial muscles. :( On the plus side I have the coolest scar behind my ear! :P

It's wierd though because when I open my mouth the muscles on the left work fully, but obviously the muscles on the right will only allow me to open my mouth so far, and my bottom jaw goes to the right slightly as well.

7 years on and it still annoys the hell out of me.

I bet it's frustrating as hell! Im sorry If I asked something that upsets you! :(

Honestly, you didn't upset me at all, so don't worry. It doesn't bring back bad memories when I speak about it. :)

I'm used to it now but there's no doubt it frustrates me constantly. Put it this way, it was either live with this and a few other problems or be 6 feet under.

...Atleast when I'm older I won't have to spend as much on anti-wrinkle cream as half my face get's less movement. :P

Glad to see you can have a giggle and have a really great positive attitude!

Wish I actually had some decent advice for you! :) x

Seduced wrote:

Well, what's the point if I can't have a laugh about it? :) There's no point in being pessimistic when there's nothing that'll fix it.

Ahhh, it's fine honestly. Guess I've just got to hope I end up with a guy that prefers sex to blow jobs! x

SophieM wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Well, what's the point if I can't have a laugh about it? :) There's no point in being pessimistic when there's nothing that'll fix it.

Ahhh, it's fine honestly. Guess I've just got to hope I end up with a guy that prefers sex to blow jobs! x

Im sure you will! Anyway, A good decent bloke will take you for who you are, And he'll know there are lots more ways to satisy eachother apart from a bj ;)

Seduced wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Im sure you will! Anyway, A good decent bloke will take you for who you are, And he'll know there are lots more ways to satisy eachother apart from a bj ;)

Well he better, it's not like he'll actually have a choice or anything, haha.

You sound so bossy when you say it like that lol! :)

Seduced wrote:

You sound so bossy when you say it like that lol! :)

Haha, do I really sound bossy?! I'm actually a pretty quiet person in real life, never been called bossy before. :)

I meant it in a fun way lol ;)

No you dont come across bossy ;)

Seduced wrote:

I meant it in a fun way lol ;)

No you dont come across bossy ;)

Ohhh, dohhh! *facepalm*.

Not only am I quiet, but it turns out I'm also pretty stupid too! haha :P

Dont be daft! Its probably my well known knack of not being good at getting stuff across in a post sometimes lol!

Seduced wrote:

Dont be daft! Its probably my well known knack of not being good at getting stuff across in a post sometimes lol!

Haha, don't worry. It is pretty hard to say things in 'certain ways' over the tinterweb. Happens all the time. :)

Doesnt it just fellow petrolhead?!

Sorry for the threadjack folks lo!! xxx

Haha, ayeeee, sure does!

Sorry for stealing the thread too! :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.