• Handjob and gloves

Snowweasel [sign in to see picture]

I once had an ex use lace gloves. Didn't do much for me. It didnt feel smooth. haven't given gloves much thought since.

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

This thread reminds me of my university leavers ball. I was wrecked and was wearing my ball gown with gloves when I decided to give my date for the evening a little relief under the table.

It was too early for us to sneak off, and our dancing had left him with a big bulge in his trousers. I think he enjoyed it. ;-)

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

masterb wrote:

I love the feeling when my GF gives me a handjob while wearing gloves, especially if combining with lube, it just feels so amazing. However, i'm wanting to know if anyone has had any experiences of a particular type of glove that made it feel out of this world??

Satin ;)

This has always been my thing, but in the past, I had to have a Qualified Professional (tm) involved, as nothing of this kind was an option in the Stone Age before that era. Currently, it's a standard fare with my beauties.

OldTimeLover [sign in to see picture]

I use latex gloves from Wickses, plenty of lube and use 2 hands, fantastic. Let me know how you get on?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.