• Handjob and gloves

    1306577069
    masterb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2009

    I love the feeling when my GF gives me a handjob while wearing gloves, especially if combining with lube, it just feels so amazing. However, i'm wanting to know if anyone has had any experiences of a particular type of glove that made it feel out of this world??

    1306577873
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    This is something i'd never thought of, definitely gunna try it next time the OH is up.

    1306585715
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Well, the OH likes the feeling of my leather gloves but I have never given him a handjob while wearing them. I would be scared the lube would ruin them.

    1306587510
    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    I imagine velvet gloves would feel very good and look sexy to boot!

    1306587817
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    I've just bought some gloves but I couldn't imagine using material ones in case they got damaged by the lube.

    But, I could imagine it would be very hot to do!

    1306587918
    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    Do you have to use lube? We rarely do, something we might only do on the odd occasion toys are out

    1306588126
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    No, you certainly don't have to - wouldn't it chafe a bit if you didn't?

    I don't know

    1306588410
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Dirty Red Angel wrote:

    No, you certainly don't have to - wouldn't it chafe a bit if you didn't?

    I don't know

    I was thinking this aswell. The OH like me stroking but any thrusting as such has to be done with lube otherwise it chafes.

    1306592472
    Mistress D [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2011

    Im a fan of gloves , satin, lace , leather, velvet ,PVC , latex and rubber. Think they are a good for handjobs but if wishing to use lube i think its got to be latex or rubber. x

    Ps im wearing latex gloves in my profile. X

    1306599914
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    Mistress D wrote:

    Im a fan of gloves , satin, lace , leather, velvet ,PVC , latex and rubber. Think they are a good for handjobs but if wishing to use lube i think its got to be latex or rubber. x

    Ps im wearing latex gloves in my profile. X

    Woah, I didn't realise it was you.

    1306608172
    easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    Yes that sounds good to me Mistress D lube and latex

    1306644588
    MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 186
    • Joined: 7 May 2011

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    Mistress D wrote:

    Im a fan of gloves , satin, lace , leather, velvet ,PVC , latex and rubber. Think they are a good for handjobs but if wishing to use lube i think its got to be latex or rubber. x

    Ps im wearing latex gloves in my profile. X

    Woah, I didn't realise it was you.

    Will admit wasn't 100% sure if it was Mistress D myself but def nice to know it is!

    @Avrielle i recon you would be right. With it 100x better than without (not that i know never had it done) lol

    1306698981
    Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    Like this with lube and gloves - not sure why maybe a clenliness thing??

    1306805014
    Satoshi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    I love being touched by a gloved hand, different materials can give very different sensations. We have never used lube with gloves though.

    1306832795
    ladysc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 29 May 2011

    One excellent way to give a brill handjob is to lube up your man's cock, interlock both your hands over his bell end and roll your hands back and forth - the constant stimulation of his bell end has will have him blasting come everywhere !!

    1306842290
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    ladysc wrote:

    One excellent way to give a brill handjob is to lube up your man's cock, interlock both your hands over his bell end and roll your hands back and forth - the constant stimulation of his bell end has will have him blasting come everywhere !!

    My other half can find this too much at times but it's a great tip.

    1308508704
    Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 164
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2009

    Hubby loves my glove collection

    1378640024
    Ellis123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2013

    I love gloved handjobs, my other half always uses gloves when giving me handjobs, im mad for it !

    1378641182
    Topper (UKSF) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 14 Jul 2013

    Fingerless gloves definitely, not so much full gloves. I love the feel of skin on skin.

    Beautiful hands are a huge turn-on as far as I am concerned.

    1378674304
    jambo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 604
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    A pair of thick welding gloves. Could be anybodys hand pulling you off

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.