• Sex striaght after a workout?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Well today I ran 28mile. Well I've just gotten into a conversation with a lover, and I'm feeling half dead, but he said he would like to have sex with me striaght after I've been on a long distant run. Now after a long run I'm often a bit serious and kind of, said no striaght away. He said but it'll be fun then we could share a bath or shower, again I replied no. He then asked me to explain and he still doesn't get it. I basically said after a run that long I feel rather out of it, my legs feel a bit like jelly, I want food as well, I'm dripping with sweat (not even a light dripping), I might faint, and regarding a bath why the hell would anyone want to share a bath after I've gotten that dirty. I always find that the water goes really yucky, as expected, and he said he just didn't care. I then said, please don't every try it....

Now he's in a little mood and thinks that I'm the only one who would feel this way, but the other day I actually saw one of my other lovers after he had done a long distance and he felt exactly how I feel after them. Also I felt that if I was to do anything it would be taking advantage of the person... After a long distant run or any hard exercise I can go through a hyper phase for a bit and you could probably convince me to do most things.

Also I know know yucky someone after exercise can be as my otherhalf is a sports teacher. Even if he's not that sweety I know his clothes will be or just underwear, and a sweet jock strap really isn't nie :/

Ok this might just be me, but after you've done what you would regard a big workout would you be up for sex? Also would you really want to have sex with someone after they have done a big work out?

I think he he said he wanted to have sex with me after yoga or something that's only 30mins I might have said lets see or ok.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense I think I need to find some more food and sugary treats.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't have a problem after yoga or something a bit less physical, however, when the OH comes in from a workout or bike ride I just tell him to have a shower. When he is a bit cleaner, I sometimes join him. But I would certainly not consider sex when either of us is sweaty, its a complete turn off for me.

BTW, a huge congrats for running that far! Really amazed. Have you ever ran the marathon? I guess you did one today but I mean the london one.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

What if you give yourself a quick wipedown with babywipes or something , lie on your back and let him do what he wants.? Tell him your making naff all effort. Have plenty of water next to u and reserve the right to stop and drink copiously as needed. Maybe you might enjoy the submission?

I must say I know what your blokes on about. When my other half comes in all sweaty there are times with the glowing cheeks heavy breathing and panting and flushed warm skin I just wanna rip her gear off and really just shag her senseless.

26 miles is pretty severe though , the most I've managed was 13 miles and I just wanted to die at the end.

Probably wouldn't have refused a blowjob though. Mind you I'm not sure that if any blood were diverted away from my crucial organs at that time I wouldn't develop multiple organ failure post orgasm. That might be one instance that it's not worth it!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I wouldn't have a problem after yoga or something a bit less physical, however, when the OH comes in from a workout or bike ride I just tell him to have a shower. When he is a bit cleaner, I sometimes join him. But I would certainly not consider sex when either of us is sweaty, its a complete turn off for me.

BTW, a huge congrats for running that far! Really amazed. Have you ever ran the marathon? I guess you did one today but I mean the london one.

I do the distance often, about every two weeks, though forgot I did 26miles last week untill just after running 28miles today, so that could be goo or bad. Never ran in a marathon, large groups of people scare me, I always run by myself, would like to run a marathon though and hopefully have the courage one day.

Bigpoppa it's steams of sweat, I don't really pant though, which probably means my fittness level is good. Not sure about baby wips basically. The first thing I should do after running that far is eat and a lot. I've forgotten to eat before or not eatten enough and it can make you feel very ill afterwards. Also I tend to try and run the next day often ranging from 5miles to 11miles, so skipping food i a bad idea.

I think after yoga yes, after 11miles yes, after 13.1 maybe, 19 no as I just hit the wall about then sometimes and have to really push myself. After hula hooping or weights I think I could as well. After a stomach work out yes unless I've really pulled or overworked the area.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Tell him you'll consider it once he's done 26 miles...

He'll either never do it, or he will and realise how knackering it is - then you're off the hook :)

And if he does do it and still wants it then you've only said you'll consider it :P

With most things I'd say to find a compromise - but with this it's entirely different, you're putting your body through a lot you can't drain yet more energy and liquid from your body. For your health if nothing else.

Adx

Get him to run upto the wall and then see if he understands?

I know you need to eat. I'm the same when I've dond half that distance! Massive carb craving and fluids needed URGENTLY.

Could it be that he likes the idea that your in a weakened state perhaps. Like a form of submission? Do you do that type of role play with him. I know it feels gross sweating that much. I'm a bit overweight so you can imagine I sweat copiously when running big distances.

Love it though. Next closest high is an orgasm in my opinion!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Tell him you'll consider it once he's done 26 miles...

He'll either never do it, or he will and realise how knackering it is - then you're off the hook :)

And if he does do it and still wants it then you've only said you'll consider it :P

With most things I'd say to find a compromise - but with this it's entirely different, you're putting your body through a lot you can't drain yet more energy and liquid from your body. For your health if nothing else.

Adx

I jut suggested this, he said he would walk it... pfft. Walking is so much easier even if it's long distance, you have more chances to drink and rest as well.

BigPoppa wrote:

Get him to run upto the wall and then see if he understands?

I know you need to eat. I'm the same when I've dond half that distance! Massive carb craving and fluids needed URGENTLY.

Could it be that he likes the idea that your in a weakened state perhaps. Like a form of submission? Do you do that type of role play with him. I know it feels gross sweating that much. I'm a bit overweight so you can imagine I sweat copiously when running big distances.

Love it though. Next closest high is an orgasm in my opinion!

I need more food, I had a pastry thing ready but haven't had anything else yet. I'm debating what to eat, this has taken over an hour now. Think walking to get something is a good idea but bad at the same time, of why isn't there a pizza hut or anything near me that delivers....

I'm not sure if it's because I'll be weak, think it might be similar to what you said about your OH the sweet and blushing of the body etc... he kind of thinks it'll be attractive.

Ask him what it is about it that turns him on. Maybe you could make it into a little role play? Like wearing a sports top with no bra and obscenely short running shorts that barely cover your buttocks with sporty socks. You could spray yourself with water to immitate the sweaty look.

If he needs the smell shove your running shoes over his nose whilst your at it!! Just kidding( maybe ).

Even better meet him part way on a run and pretend you've never met, run a little way together and then have a quickie outdoors.

Ok I'm getting carried away now, sorry!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I can sort of see the appeal, but if it's going to be uncomfortable then I don't see the point. I'm not a runner, but whenever I do I invariably come back feeling that i'm seconds away from passing out, so having someone fiddling about with me when all I want to do is sit on the edge of the bath and cool down, would make me fairly pissed.

After a light workout or weight training, when they're pumped up and glitening and slightly musky? Hells yes.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

for some reason exercise makes me horny it doesnt matter how hard ive worked out it still makes me horny

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I don't understand his fascination with it but perhaps compromise after a shorter run?

So, after a run and you're home, get a shower together to start off with, then have some food and drink in the bedroom and get him to feed it to you.

Perhaps get him to massage oil into your muscles to relax you and then sex!

But if you're really going to feel uncomfortable then.....not much point!

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

I think the endorphins you release running and then when you finish your body can crave them so sex is a great way to get more.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.