• G Spot

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not the most experienced person in the world when it comes to sex but I have a wonderful partner and we are exploring some great things between us.

But a problem I sort of knew I had has come to lightt, I cannot orgasm with penertatrive sex. My partner was playing with me at the weekend and he touched my G Spot and I didn't react and to be honest until he said he had, I had no idea where exactly it was. So it seems mines broke!!

I can orgasm with direct contact externally with my Rabbit or by another form of touch but unless I am stimulated there, nothing happens.

Does anyone have any helpful advice or do I just have to find ways of making the best for both of us on what does work for me?

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I believe it's pretty uncommon for most women to be able to orgasm from internal stimulation only, so there isn't really a worry there.

As for the G-spot, if it's anything like the prostate, it takes a long time with a lot of stimulation to get you going anywhere just by itself. It might feel good but there is no guarentee you'll get enough stimulation to get you off. Practice does however pay off in some cases. Sometimes we just have to repeat something a few times for our bodies to click about what's happening and to enjoy it. Another thing is that g-spots like pressure, so that might be worth experimenting with.

But yeah, don't get too hung up on it. If the external stuff is the stuff that rocks your boat then there isn't a problem with that. Just enjoy everything for what it is. =)

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think the gspot really does much until you're already starting to get worked up. Try looking for it a bit later in the sesion and see if that makes a dfference.

If that works for you, and you find stimulating it pleasurable once your really turned on, you may then find a bit of "practice" will help make it more sensitive.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

The g-spot on most women isnt that sensitive until you start using it, its not unusual for you to feel nothing for a long while at first, but the more you use it the more sensitive it is.

This guy has some good tips

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I personally dont orgasm from penatration and my partner came in terms with it. And as much as I am trying the g spot, I can say I do feel bit of pleasure when teased there with vibrator, but I have been feeling it since the beginning and for me it is not getting more internse after I use it more often, so if what boobaloo said applies to you as well, you are not alone. You g spot is not broken, but not every woman orgasms that way. There is a video round Lovehoney on g spot stimulation and I think it says about 1/3 does orgams (not that high number), some women dont feel anything at all, even if they find it. And some do, but it is not really explosive. I think that 'squirting' is only what minority of women actually experience. As for the sensitivity it is the same as with other parts of women body. A friend can orgasm just from nipple stimulation, my nipples barely do anything to me at all most of the time. But caress of my ear and wrist can drive me wild. Or some women dont like clitoral stimulation and they use the g spot.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.