• An amazing discovery

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sally 54 wrote:

And my kids are far too old to be bribed to get out of the house. They're 19 and 22!

Chuck 'em out! Tell them you're going to be having an early night and you're not going to be quiet...they're welcome to stay but you thought it polite to let them know they may not have a restful night

This is my best for clit stim - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17863 a really great little toy. Or maybe you could just pick up a pocket rocket or an RO80mm bullet vibe - cheap and powerful!

Adx

sally 54 [sign in to see picture]

You're all such lovely people on here!

I couldn't wait, so put in an order before seeing your recommendations. I chose a purple waterproof clitoral vibe, the "Clittorific", which has been dispatched already, with Lovehoney's usual efficiency.

I'm still reeling you know. I've spent my entire adult life not knowing where a vital part of my body is, and I just can't take it in! ( If you'll pardon the pun.) Why, I'm practically a virgin!

sexilegs [sign in to see picture]

Have you found were the penis goes yet.. im joking but i did laugh at your comments earlier..

Sexilegs, I've had two children, and I'm pretty sure that they weren't brought by the stork...

I don't blame people for laughing, I would too! I'm just absolutely flabbergasted and mystified by the whole thing, and if I didn't laugh I'd be crying at my stupidity and naivety. I'm an intelligent woman, had an average sex education at school (though my mother never discussed sex with me) and what's more, was good at biology!

I was never inhibited about exploring my body and using a mirror, so all I can think is that I had a low sex drive and just lacked basic curiosity, so I didn't explore enough!

I keep hopiing I'll hear from someone else with a similar story, but no joy so far..

No sex again last night, but the vibe should arrive today. Hope I'm at home. I also hope I can start thinking of something else. I've had nothing else in my head since my "lightbulb" moment!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Morning sally hope your lightbulb moment only gets brighter for you,and you get that oh man of yours gagging soon LMD

Ha! If only! His "gagging" days are long over I'm afraid, and he's only 53.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

sally 54 wrote:

Ha! If only! His "gagging" days are long over I'm afraid, and he's only 53.

You need to reignite your passion for each other. Would a sexy weekend away with a suit case full of sexy stuff help?

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

He knew where it was all along? I nearly choked on my tea reading that.

I can't get how a man could have passed that opportunity up 'Darling I've just discovered where my clit really is ' to which the response just has to be ' REALLY?!! show me! ' . Cue lots of giggling and toecurling.

I didn't laugh. I was astonished and a little sad for you that you missed out all this time but crikey you've got some fun to come now!

You, your new best friend ( ie your clit! ) and your buzzy best mate should all get on fine.

Oh and the kids? Tell em to bugger off and leave you in peace. You deserve it both you of you. I have kids but mine are too little to tell them to bugger off! Hurray for family!

My hubby insisted that he knew where my clit is, so last night I asked him to prove it, which he did! Went straight to it!

Now I want to know why he's been ignoring it all these years......and he he won't get away with ignoring it ever again, as I had what I'm guessing to be my first real orgasm, though I could hear my son mooching around in his room, which rather cramped my style!

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Yep why has he been ignoring it??

Glad you've found it though, you can have a lot more fun on your own if he can be bothered.

Have fun!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

For 55 years you did not know where your clit was?? Find this hard to believe.

I know, it is hard to believe. My sex education was dire and my mother never discussed sex with me. In fact, she was so ignorant she'd probably never even heard of the clit.

I was never that curious about my body so never discovered it myself, and my husband, who is the only boyfriend I've ever had, has never paid any attention to it. I thought that one of my labia ( which is bigger than the other and goes towards the middle ) was my clit, and that the hood was just an extraneous piece of skin. It was only a chance remark on another forum that made me look it up on the net, when I discovered that underneath this flap of skin was a miniature penis. I was astonished, and rather upset at my ignorance.

I'm not the only woman of my age who is ignorant about her body. This article mentions how many women don't know what they look like "down there".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/the-womens-blog-with-jane-martinson/2011/may/31/why-women-dont-mention-masturbation

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

sally 54 wrote:

Ah if only! Unfortunately we have two adult children living with us

ADULT children? As in, they can be given a tenner and told to bugger off to the movies for an hour or three?

Get rid of them, get hubby in the mood and get it on!

If the bribery doesn't work, start dropping subtle hints about what'll be going on in their absence - I'm sure the kids'll flee at top speed..

lmao hints will certainly work :P

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.