• An amazing discovery

sally 54 [sign in to see picture]

I haven't been here for ages but I thought I'd give you a laugh.

This is the honest truth. At the age of 55 and 27 years of marriage I've discovered that what I thought was my clitoris...isn't!

I was reading a women's forum when someone mentioned their clitoral hood. I thought, "Hood? What hood?" and looked it up on Wiki.

I studied the images, and then myself, and have realised that what i thought was the clit is in fact one of my rather large and flappy inner labia! It's bigger than the other and goes towards the middle and I thought that that was the clit!!!

I've now found the real thing, and boy is it sensitive!! I had no idea!!!

No wonder it's difficult for men to find it!

Now, how on EARTH do I tell my husband that we've both been getting it wrong for 27 years??? ( we were both virgins when we met.)

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Oh my days. Wow.

At least you found it without going a lifetime without knowing where it was :D

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Sally why dont you do what most women do anyway and say "dear there is soemthing ive been meaning to tell you, for the past 27years you have been in the WRONG area! I just didnt know how to say it..." lol

Nah Congrats on finding it, it doesn't matter if you have been wrong just means more play time now ;)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I found mine through exploring more than anything.

Glad you found yours though. I am sure your husband will understand. Pershaps the next discovery is the g-spot and p-spot.

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sally.

Well done you! I hope you enjoy your new discorery and hope it's the first of many.

I think Hella's idea is great, sounds like a plan to me. I'm sure your hubby would agree too! x

Ah if only! Unfortunately we have two adult children living with us which rather cramps our style as regards a romantic session, and, just as i'm experiencing a sexual awakening, he's running out of steam and is losing energy and interest. I'm lucky if we make love once a fortnight these days.

Still, if he's not too tired tonight and seems receptive I may share my revelation with him. You never know, it may stir up some entusiasm!

A good way to spice things up is to introduce toys and light bondage.

Once a fortnight isn't too bad at all really. Hopefully you will both have some fun tonight.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

wow Sally, thats great. I think you are going to have a VERY good few weeks exploring that!

Thank you all for not laughing! Well, not so loud that I could hear anyway....

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

sally 54 wrote:

Ah if only! Unfortunately we have two adult children living with us which rather cramps our style as regards a romantic session, and, just as i'm experiencing a sexual awakening, he's running out of steam and is losing energy and interest. I'm lucky if we make love once a fortnight these days.

Have you tried toys? He might enjoy pleasuring you in ways which require less physical exertion on his part.

Look what I found, darling. And watch what happens when you use this on it.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

sally 54 wrote:

Ah if only! Unfortunately we have two adult children living with us

ADULT children? As in, they can be given a tenner and told to bugger off to the movies for an hour or three?

Get rid of them, get hubby in the mood and get it on!

If the bribery doesn't work, start dropping subtle hints about what'll be going on in their absence - I'm sure the kids'll flee at top speed..

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

sally 54 wrote:

Ah if only! Unfortunately we have two adult children living with us

ADULT children? As in, they can be given a tenner and told to bugger off to the movies for an hour or three?

You're optimistic - cinema for a tenner.....

Congrats on your discovery Sally!

Adx

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

You're optimistic - cinema for a tenner.....

I originally wrote "fiver" and changed it because I thought I was being unrealistic.

Well, at least I think in decimal currency. I feel like I should have said "two bob", and I'm really not that old!

Oh, and congratulations, too, Sally. Who knows, maybe your sexual awakening won't have to rely on other people all the time...

Thanks all!

I bought my first vibrator and rather tacky-looking pink dildo last year and at first hubby was keen to use them on me, but he's since lost interest so I use them on my own now.

I told him about my discovery, and he laughed in disbelief! He insists that he's always known where it is, and what to do with it, but I can't say that I've noticed....anyway, after laughing he turned over and went to sleep, so no fun took place.

He preferred watching the telly to having an early night. Oh well.

And my kids are far too old to be bribed to get out of the house. They're 19 and 22!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Morning Sally! If they are that old, you can tell them to go away and give you and hubby some alone time. If they think you want to have sex, they'll probably run a mile!

Good luck with the exploring your discovery.

sally 54 wrote:

I told him about my discovery, and he laughed in disbelief! He insists that he's always known where it is, and what to do with it, but I can't say that I've noticed....anyway, after laughing he turned over and went to sleep, so no fun took place.

That's such a disrespectful response, Sally. Is he kinder to you out of bed?

My Lady Lustfinger has stopped working ( I've tried three new batteries) so I'm looking at vibrators specifically aimed at the clitoris, now I know where to put it! I want to experience at least one proper orgasm before I die, as I think that what i thought was an orgasm probably wasn't.

I'm like a 13 year old, and am still in shock that I've spent my entire adult life not knowing where the clit is or what it looks like. If it hadn't been for a chance remark, and the Internet, I would have died in ignorance. I'm so glad my daughter has never asked me to explain about how to find it!

Rosehip, I don't think he meant to be unkind. He just didn't realise how shocked and excited I was, nor how important it is for me. He, sadly, is losing interest in sex just as I'm experiencing a sexual awakening. I wasn't so keen when I was younger. I was a late starter anyway ( virgin until 27) but discovering my clit at 55 just about takes the biscuit!!

I need a new lover....

The best for clitoral stimulation for me is the Lelo siri http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19820 Which is absloutley briliant. However, for a cheaper alternative I love the Wild and wet clitoral butterfly: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18781 Its practically silent and a good power output.

sally 54 wrote:

Rosehip, I don't think he meant to be unkind. He just didn't realise how shocked and excited I was, nor how important it is for me. He, sadly, is losing interest in sex just as I'm experiencing a sexual awakening. I wasn't so keen when I was younger. I was a late starter anyway ( virgin until 27) but discovering my clit at 55 just about takes the biscuit!!

I need a new lover....

Oh good. Not knowing much else, I was concerned there might be other problems as well.

I was a late bloomer myself. Couldn't orgasm or manage penetration until my early 30s, but now it's good. Agreed that a lover would be nice though.

Congrats on your spirit, sparkle and new find.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.