• Gags

masterb [sign in to see picture]

When were u last gagged and what with? How did it feel?

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

I was gagged with a large red ball gag about a week ago, it felt fine at first and very enjoyable but i was made to wear it for about three hours which was too long. I now know how K feels when i make him wear his black penis gag for long periods ,maybe i may be a little more understanding in the future, then again maybe not. x

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

Her undies. Pleasant enough but didn't really do anything for me. So instead I used them to clean up the BJ she'd just given me and turned the tables..

That worked considerably better for all concerned.

I've also been with a lady who loved nothing more than being ball-gagged, subdued and violated. Which was great, the only downside being I couldn't force a BJ, which being the orally fixated deviant I seem to be, was the only negative. But she loved it, which is what counts isn't it?

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

We have a breathable ball gag, but it hurts to wear it for too long. Not worn it in a while actually !

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Gags are one thing i've never gotten into. I own one, but I haven't used it and I can't see it getting much use when I have the chance.

For one thing, I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate not being able to swallow properly. Drooling feels awful. *shudders*

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I was gagged last week, the OH was gagged yesterday. I don't mind wearing them for short periods of time but long periods hurts.

gentle man [sign in to see picture]

my oh and i love being gagged but as MM says long periods can be uncomfortable

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone used one of those medical ratchet type gags which force and hold the mouth wide open?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday Wifey said" shut up or your not going to get any" I felt put down.

And she just used "pussy power".

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Tbh... This sort of play doesn't appeal at all. As I have been in an abusive relationship, I would not want to be so controlled. Don't get me wrong, I still find a sub role in my sex, but experimenting with gagging is one step too far. I would find it too close to the abuse I went through.. To find it attractive.

Using bonds and blindfolds do still give me a reason to test out.. Eventually, but on a sensory level..
    There is still a fine line to what ppl will find enjoyable or acceptable. For others I see it isn't an issue... But o ur past can come back to haunt us occasionally

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.