• best sex memory

1976male [sign in to see picture]

Was thinking what was the most memorable (not neccessarily best sex) session you had?

mine was with an ex, we had been out for quite a few drinks Think I was 20, my mum was away n holiday so the GF, me and another couple came to my house while they waited for a taxi, my friends were sat on the sofa GF and I snook off upstairs for a quickie we must have gotten carried away she was being VERY vocal.

Mid shag I saw my mate stould outside my room while GF was riding me reverse cowboy naked, He said "Taxi is here are you coming to mine for more drinks" GF's reply ..F***k off 'm about to come!

mate burst out laughing so did I to the point I could not carry on :)

she got dressed and went home.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Okay, deep breath

I'm not going to go into detail because it wasn't a pleasant experience. But basically, my ex and I were in a forest having sex, and we there was a dog that stuck it's nose in his ass, he jumped off and screamed and there was a 70 year old guy watching us, with his cock in his hand.. he came as we looked at him, all over the dog..

[suspended user]

suspended user

ooh nasty

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

EB thats horrible

xGGx

Mhm

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Mines the first time I was with the oh and I remember going " this is what it should be like" :)

My actual best memory would be with my OH, his first time. It was perfect.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

EB

it made the 70 year old mans day lol,

must have been awful at the time but now you must find it funny, as reading it i did giggle

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Whit my ex, on christmas day, just after dinner, at her grandparents house. We went upstairs for a little nap and one thing led to the other. Tried to be so quiet and slow, because all the family was downstairs. It was lovely though :)

rach74 wrote:

EB

it made the 70 year old mans day lol,

must have been awful at the time but now you must find it funny, as reading it i did giggle

haha, yeah :)

sexilegs [sign in to see picture]

Sounds disgusting but it is funny.

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

most memorable was on an overnight coach journey. Girl i had known about three days relaxed with head on my shoulder, then got playful with me. Ended up with our hands down each others jeans mutually masterbating one another

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

A few years ago, when I had a toyboy, he showed me a different world. We experimented with black latex applied to both our bodies (bugg*r to get off) and nipple clamps. We had the most amazing foreplay and sex ever ..... its something I would love to try again but I have never approached it with O/H .. i wouldnt be his thing!

CheekySparky [sign in to see picture]

Morning all

Mine was when I was younger... actually my first sexual experience at 16... We spent some many times... finding the right time, the right situation to find our way in the sexual world.... Her Parents out to a party, a phone call to come over, and she open the door, soft music, lights low, and oh my god there she stood, stockings, suspenders, high heels and purple and black corset.... a vision and a memory that will stay in my head and dreams forever

Naughty thoughts

Mac xxx

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Most memorable was when I accompanied a friend to his work place (night shift security). I'd fallen asleep in the staff room when he was doing a check on the building. He came back, sat on the sofa with me and next thing we know, we're kissing!! It was wrong, dirty and hot! He threw me on the kitchen side with plates and cups flying everywhere.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sounds good i hope you cleared up after lol

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, probably either a time she doesn't remember, probably cos she was drunk but i remember it. I'd gone to brush my teeth and she came in and promptly sucked me off. Or the first time i made her squirt, a lot more recently. Neither of us had really noticed, only that we'd had really, really good sex, until we finished and realised that the bed was absolutely soaked haha!

Kute_Shy_Girl [sign in to see picture]

Whats squirting? lol. Wish i had a best memory. When by one of these vibrators will be fun tho :-) Some proper big mind ha

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the forums KSG, can I just point you to the photo rules http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/ you may want to rethink your profile piccie :)

Squirting is also known as female ejaculation - there's a great thread on it here if you're interested: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/

Welcome again

Adx

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Kute_Shy_Girl, you might want to replace your avatar picture with something more appropriate :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.