• Irritating habits during sex

HellzBellz [sign in to see picture]

I know how u feel, I have the exact same problem. My OH knows about my severe inability to concentrate tho lol, I think it irritates me more than him as well. I find it like a vicious circle as it's frustrating which can dampen my mood and ultimately makes the sex less fun and then I just get more frustrated that my mind is trying to sabotage me like that haha

My OH doesn't really have any irritating habits but something that can irritate both of us sometimes is cos we both have really long hair it can get in the way, in combination with the sweat produced during it can get really clingy and stuck everywhere and sometimes we end up eating each others hair :P

HellzBellz [sign in to see picture]

I meant to refer to Ecksvie's post about mental verbals just then, this isn't so easy on an iPod touch lol

I have the habit of having to skip songs a lot too if we have music playing, again it's due to my lack of concentration

Lady Lillith [sign in to see picture]

Aww I'm glad someone was inspired by my post! It can be awfully distracting when I'm on top and the OH is rambling on about how strange it is that the earth is just hanging there in outer space.

His other bad habit is forgetting that I need to get in the mood before he can put things in me like fingers, penis etc. But of course I can forgive him for that as I am his first proper girlfriend, and it's cute to see him so eager.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

katmiaow wrote:

i get very cold feet and sometimes keep my socks on in bed which he doesn't like! but i think i have only done that about two or three times in the last 2 1/2 years!

You may be missing an opportunity here! I find conventional socks very unsexy, but some other types can be hot! It may just be a particular kink of mine, but I get turned on by seeing my wife wearing stripey knee-high socks, and I'll often ask her to leave them on during sex (which is also convenient for her on a cold night).

you know- i have literally, in the last week or two, just thought about trying this out! got some rather cute thigh high socks with little bows on

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

Lol Hella Rouge ! Very much a naughty sub it sounds !

My OH is just very picky, no real habits or anything, moreso how and when she gets in the right mood. A lot of people say its not like turning on a lightbulb, but for her its as if the lightbulb is always on, your just constantly fighting rolling power cuts ! She might wake me up at 4am because thats when she's up for it, or at 9am have a solo play. Even had it when we have just sat down to eat, dinner is cooked and she's asked for a quickie...I was shocked to say the least.

Really annoying for me as I never know when to approach her !

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

My wife has an irritating habit of not cutting her toenails regularly, which turned into an unpleasant experience for me when she inadvertently jabbed a toe against my leg during sex. At the time, I jumped and thought "oww... that stung!" before carrying on. Later, I was alarmed to spot blood on the sheets. It turned out that the long nail on one of her big toes had taken a gouge a couple of inches long out of the side of my leg.

My wife cuts her toenails a bit more often now.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

When I had sex with my ex, chest to chest, I loved to wrap my hands around her head and back of her neck, not in a strangling way, not at all... She didn't like it :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.