• one for the ladies to answer

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Ad and BB. It does depend on the bond you have and the understanding you have come to.

Because of my situation- being in a long distance we tend to stick to eachother like glue and he's always constantly touching me and I'm fine with it. It works for us.

As BB's post also explains a lot of factors can explain her annoyance to the constant physical attention. I'd suggest communicating with her. Perhaps indulge her in a night out and/or a romantic night in where you'd just talk; perhaps even massages to relieve her stress (of course only is she wants). Also, instead of heading straight for the boobs- try giving her lots more hugs and innocent pecks on her face etc. Little affectionate actions like that can make a big difference.

Just try and make her feel wanted in more ways than just a f**** buddy. That's probably how it comes across to her. Also that you're perhaps just fulfilling your sexual cravings but she may be wanting more than that. Again, communication is key.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

1976male [sign in to see picture]

well after a while behaving myself...No change, tried being extra nice, even less attention just led to well....even less attention both ways

How does the female mind work again?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

But did you talk to her to ask why she's feeling like this?

1976male [sign in to see picture]

nope, no talking, that turns into either arguing or total ignorance, right now I'm sat watching some shitty Australian film downstairs, she's in bed watching vampire shite.

guess were turning into a married couple!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

1976male wrote:

nope, no talking, that turns into either arguing or total ignorance

This is probably almost entirely the cause of the problem you're having.

I can't stress enough how crucial good communication is in a relationship! It doesn't have to be verbal (though verbal communication is by far the most efficient method) but communication is crucial!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.