• help please

sammysox [sign in to see picture]

so my other half has just got home from a 7 month tour to afghan, you would expect that we have not left our bedroom, well you would be very wrong. he has been home for 5 weeks and we have had sex 4 times!! really need some help. hubby seems up for it one minute then normal life kicks in adn we move past it. or he will start something and my body tells me i want it to but my head shuts it down. i know that it will take time to get used to being together. everything else in our relationship is fantastic, we talk and have a laugh together. not really sure where to go. sorry for the essay

AeitZean [sign in to see picture]

what do you mean by 'your head shuts it down'. do you mean you decide you dont want to for some reason? or your body doesnt react in the way you expect?

life getting in the way is fairly normal, its just the case that if you want it, you need to *make* time for it. maybe book a hotel and go away for a weekend, its harder for life to get in the way when there's just the two of you and nothing but time ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.