• Sex toys whilst on your period?

Chessriiah [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, I know this is a weird question but I get completely horny during my period, in a rampant kind of way. Most of my previous partners are not interested in sex whilst the river is red, but I was thinking what about sex toys? Obv, I know that theres no real reason why not, but i reach a mental block when considering it.

What are your viewpoints and what suggestions do you have?

Cheers all

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Haha, weird. I was thinking about making a thread for this a few hours ago actually.

In my opinion, it's absoutly fine as long as you make sure you clean up any mess (From your toys, bed, you etc) 

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am like that as well. I always have shower before it (if alone, my OH does not have reserves against sex when I am on my period - we only dont do what its really strong). And when alone I prefer just clitoral stimulation, causes less mess, especially with a tampoon in.

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried a waterproof toy in a bath?

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I get like that the week before and during as well. I've used clitoral toys during this time but nothing penetrative, just feels a bit icky. 

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

sharry wrote:

I get like that the week before and during as well. I've used clitoral toys during this time but nothing penetrative, just feels a bit icky. 

Yeah, was my issue as well, but my OH told me he does not mind if I dont. So I overcame my last reservation.

Laveila wrote:

sharry wrote:

Yeah, was my issue as well, but my OH told me he does not mind if I dont. So I overcame my last reservation.

It's weird, not too bothered at the beginning or end but in full flow so to speak I don't tend to feel too comfortable. I can get a bit too sensitive and it  isn't a pleasant feeling. 

Hella Walkington [sign in to see picture]

Go for it! Just avoid anything that might stain. :)

puss [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same and use toys I just make sure I clean them well before and after or use them in the shower :)

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Go for it! Just avoid anything that might stain. :)

Urgh!! 

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Do not use toys at all whilst on my period, also not all that keen on full blown sex. But i do enjoy using the week to brush up on my oral skills. X

LadyDresden [sign in to see picture]

Tampons are great for this. Toys for clit stimulation are ideal and anal toys are even better.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.