• cumin over knickers

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Zephron wrote:

Very sorry, was meant to be a jokey/humerous reply, hence the 'wink wink' bit at the end.

will be more careful from now on.
    Thanks for the warning.

You are most welcome, it's a strange environment to be in at first, so much sex talk, and when is something you say too much. I knew it was only ment as a joke, but if the woman you are making it to doesn't see the joke. Well you get my drift; and the moderators, can remove you from the site if they feel you have gone too far.

Just try not to make comments that involve (I want to do X to you, or some refererence to meeting up, however vague.)

RiskyFriskyKitty [sign in to see picture]

My Master enjoys making me take my knickers off, then he wanks into them and makes me wear them for the whole day 🙊 It's disgusting and I love it!

DBCB [sign in to see picture]

Slightly different to me cumin on/in her panties, but when we have been apart for a while and we are going to meet soon, my wife will wank several times with her panties on so that she cums in and soaks them. She will keep them on to keep them moist so that when we meet we can both lick and suck her juice from the panties.

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

DBCB wrote:

Slightly different to me cumin on/in her panties, but when we have been apart for a while and we are going to meet soon, my wife will wank several times with her panties on so that she cums in and soaks them. She will keep them on to keep them moist so that when we meet we can both lick and suck her juice from the panties.

That sounds deliciously naughty
    SEL18 [sign in to see picture]

years ago I have been with a guy that liked to sniff my worn pants while wanking, then wrap them around his cock and cum in them.

nylonslover2k15 [sign in to see picture]

LOVE wrote:

i really get turned on when a male cums over my knickers

hey about all you out there

any thourghts on the matter

Mmmmmmm yes I love masturbating with women's dirty worn panties and also tights. I love to smell them and wear them as I'm masturbating and I cum in them.
    nylonslover2k15 [sign in to see picture]

SEL18 wrote:

years ago I have been with a guy that liked to sniff my worn pants while wanking, then wrap them around his cock and cum in them.

I love doing that too hehe
    Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

My wife isn't too keen on me shooting my load over her knickers when she is wearing them. She does not mind anywhere on her naked body, but not on her face that is a big no no!

To be honest just wanking in to a pair of her knickers does not do much for me, it's more of a thrill to come over them whilst she is wearing them.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, whenever I see this thread, my mind thinks "Why would someone put a spice over some knickers?" :-D

Anyway, my good lady is happy with me cumming over her knickers, but nearly always wants it inside her pussy or bum. I think she considers outside her holes to be a waste!

Smudgey [sign in to see picture]

Can relate to this, smelling my wife's used thong is perfect wanking incentive. No better smell

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.