• Big Boy Vibrating Prostate Massager Black. Info needed

uwmatt [sign in to see picture]

hi all

this for us guys.

i just played with this i put it in my arsehole but wasnt sure how much i need to put in my bum.

not sure which way is best.

can you guys help me. tell me what way u was laying etc

i pressed the button for vibrate felt nice but what am i doing wrong to make me cum.

thanx

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

This diagram shows how it's intended to go. It's in the product pictures. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bigpicture.cfm?p=19799&im=31201

The range of prostate toys that the bad boy comes from is rather notorious for being either a toy that fits or that really, really doesn't. Some people get along fine with them and some people find it painfull even to try and insert them due to the odd angle. If it's meeting a place inside you and you don't feel like it wants to go any further then it could be that it just isn't built for you.

As for prostate orgasms, some people have them easily, some people take a lot of work, practice and sustained stimulation and others simply can't get it to work for them through the prostate alone.

It's basically up to your body. I had a rude boy and it just wasn't for me. I couldn't even get the dam thing in without it feeling like it was jabbing at my insides.

am i mean to put it all in me ? cnt really see by the picture.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I don't know exactly what you mean by all the way in, but the insertable part ends after the third bulb in the shaft. So there are three big bulges, and they go inside, and that's all. The rest, the bit with the little nubbles on it along with the vibrating bullet sit outside along your perineum, behind your balls.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Even I can work on how to use it in theory by the picture, no, only to the narrowest point, thats where the curve starts.

i got upto 2 balls in i was on all fours doggy style i hit vibrate and felt good although not sure wat i should be feeling guess might need to push 3rd ball into me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.