• Food in the bedroom....

Kinkywings [sign in to see picture]

Some of us like to use food in the bedroom...

Some of my favourites are:

whipped cream

melted chocolate

icecubes

strawberries

grapes

strawberry or raspberry coulis

ice cream

extra strong mints

Anyone got any others that would be worth a try? x

BelterBoy [sign in to see picture]

Desert sauces can be great fun! The type you would use as a topper for ice-cream, which also comes in a variety of flavours!

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Whatever you choose don't try philladelphia cheese spread!

We were in our late teens on holiday in Tenerife. It was the first time on holiday alone together and we thought as we had a couple of weeks to spend on one another we'd experiment with a few food items. Now, the local shop wasn't particularly well stocked plus he was a little dubious about trying some of the local stuff (upset tummy) and the nearest thing we could get to whipping cream was Philadelphia. So with our hot little hands full of cheap plonk and cream cheese we dashed back to our room.

Well my OH got a dollop out and spread it over certain areas of my body and proceeded to lick it off. Now that part wasn't too bad BUT what I forgot to tell you was that my now hubby used to have a moustache. The Philidelphia got well and truely mashed into it and as we were both warm and the night was warm it kind of 'set' in there. Later after a lot of scrubbing he managed to get it out but I swear we could smell the stuff for weeks afterwards, I even refused to kiss him for a while!

It smelt just like sour cream.

It's taken many years before either of us touched the stuff again!

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

ha ha thats a great story

we recentlt tried chocolate moose works very well.

strawberries and breadsticks can be eaten seductively but not really off each other though

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Kinkywings wrote:

Some of us like to use food in the bedroom...

Some of my favourites are:

whipped cream

melted chocolate

icecubes

strawberries

grapes

strawberry or raspberry coulis

ice cream

extra strong mints

Anyone got any others that would be worth a try? x

?

W

Big Poppa ...you can eat strawberries off each other easily.. she can insert one and u have to fetch it out... and you can half them/ slice them and make a patetrn on ur body which the other one has to eat off you .......

wilkibo...... extra strong mints for popping in your mouth when giving blow jobs......

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Kinkywings wrote:

wilkibo...... extra strong mints for popping in your mouth when giving blow jobs......

I'm going to try this one lol. I thought about chillies but I think my bf would go nuts.

Never been able to mix food and sex very well together. It's great after sex! Unfortunately I am the female Homer Simpson... It distracts me and I do not like being disturbed whilst I am eating.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Kinkywings wrote:

Big Poppa ...you can eat strawberries off each other easily.. she can insert one and u have to fetch it out... and you can half them/ slice them and make a patetrn on ur body which the other one has to eat off you .......

theres a UTI waiting to happen!!!

As for playing with food, huge fan... i like whipped cream but forget to actually put it on OH at times ;)

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I've never had anything food related put inside me! I think that would be quite a turn off in a way, I've used flavoured lubes in the past but never properly experimented with food in the bedroom, I've heard that the extra strong mints can be pretty intense though!

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I bought these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18278 to try on my OH.

He said they felt nice but just a bit cooler, i might have to try the extra strong mints to see if they are any better.

Booties [sign in to see picture]

I love using mints, too!

We actually have most of the edible paints and powders sold here... I love food play =)

Otherwise things I love are;

Whipped Cream
    Strawberries
    Chocolate mousse
    Fruit Salad
    Warm Syrup or Caramel
    Nutella
    Icecream
    Champagne
    Tirimisu

=)

Jansman [sign in to see picture]

All these posts about using mints....years ago the OH and i took a tube of toothpaste to bed. OK, we were rather sozzled. Just the usual run of the mill stuff, colgate or macleans as i remember. I smeared just the tiniest dab on her clitoral hood and she dabbed a smear around the rim of the auld fella and the tiniest amount down the tip of my pee hole. WOW,it felt stone cold and on fire at the same time and having intercourse or oral with it was mind blowingly intense. It's the menthol content that causes the sensation of coldness. Try smearing some round your gums and give your partner a blow job, its awesome. Be warned tho' when i say a small amount, thats what i mean,going overboard with it is painful more than anything and me and the OH found out. I suppose you could always try a bit of mint sauce as an alternative,goes well with pussy just as good as a nice piece of lamb,hah,hah,but do not try anything with mustard.

chuckybomcc [sign in to see picture]

BelterBoy wrote:

Desert sauces can be great fun! The type you would use as a topper for ice-cream, which also comes in a variety of flavours!

just like the stuff all over my back

always good fun

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Booties.... i LOVE caramel.and i LOVE condensed milk... i cant believe ive not thought to use them in the bedroom!!! That will be getting remedied shortly lol

Sweet Sub mission... thanks for those links. I will be having a look at them x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.