• What could your OH do that would blow your mind?

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I would love my OH to stop calling me by my nickname once in while & maybe call me something nicer.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

cheer_up wrote:

Bloody hell, Occhi, your OH must have thought all his Christmases had come at once!

My OH is awesome and blows my mind a LOT etc. etc., but I would love it if he bought me flowers. Just a cheap bunch of daffodils (they're my favourite) or something. I'm easily pleased, haha.

I think so... i have the funniest photo of his doing a huge thumbs up and a GIANT cheesy grin while hes doggying her and shes playing with me, i think it rounds the whole time up.

Im happy with the simple things like him simply suprising me or just being there :D

Baby-Barnes [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH have been in a couple of threesomes with other girls which we both didnt enjoy as much as we thought we would but i have had the fantasy of bringing another guy in to the equation and having all the attention

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Baby-Barnes wrote:

Me and my OH have been in a couple of threesomes with other girls which we both didnt enjoy as much as we thought we would but i have had the fantasy of bringing another guy in to the equation and having all the attention

MMF is WAY more fun the MFF... Maybe cos its all about the girlie then :D DP is something to experience and enjoy.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

SnL wrote:

Ok this may sound a bit innocent but a massage would be very nice. Never had one.

I took the hint from my wife on that one by enrolling on (and completing) a massage course. The only problem is that adminstering it leaves me tense in my arms and hands so, although it's beneficial for my wife, it's not the ideal prelude for further shenanigans afterwards.

CH, turn that into a positive! Let her know that when you use your hands for a massage, that's all you'll do with them...then you can find other ways to tease and explore her body - get creative!

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

SnL wrote:

Ok this may sound a bit innocent but a massage would be very nice. Never had one.

I took the hint from my wife on that one by enrolling on (and completing) a massage course. The only problem is that adminstering it leaves me tense in my arms and hands so, although it's beneficial for my wife, it's not the ideal prelude for further shenanigans afterwards.

CH, turn that into a positive! Let her know that when you use your hands for a massage, that's all you'll do with them...then you can find other ways to tease and explore her body - get creative!

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

SnL wrote:

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

...move-in .

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

S&M sexy times wrote:

I would love my OH to stop calling me by my nickname once in while & maybe call me something nicer.

you really need to talk to her about this!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

not change her mind when she offers fun later

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

not change her mind when she offers fun later

That doesn't sound good, she didn't did she?

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Yep...

[suspended user]

suspended user

bitch

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

TC that doesnt sound good, did she give a reason.

only ask because I have on occasion done the same thing, felt horny offered fun later then something happens and then I dont feel like it. Usually a reason for it though

xGGx

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

violeteyes wrote:

he could propose to me. that would blow my mind

Now that is what i call a hint!

bob225 [sign in to see picture]

A proper sloppy blow job, cumming on her or in her mouth, and doing it anywhere but the bedroom.

I'd settle for her not falling asleep whilst attempting a hand job to be honest :-(

1976male [sign in to see picture]

Firstly, send the kids to her mothers for the weekend!

then tie me to the bed then use me as a sex slave , possibly invite a friend along too?

on film would be added pleasure to watch it back when she's not in the mood.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

I'm to the point where a man showing up for that first meet for coffee date would blow my mind.

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

I'm to the point where a man showing up for that first meet for coffee date would blow my mind.

Some of us are ok - really!

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

She might be planning it. We have a very nice weekend planned in the summer - the hint dropped involved new shoes, new nylons and her coat, and nothing else. That will be fun to smoulder over over dinner....

I live in hope.... !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.