• Multiple/Serial Female Orgasms

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

The tracey cox strokers are fab to the point i have purchased a spare in advance for my fella lol (ive purchased various ones and its his fav). The o gel also is great - good purchases.

I have experience of the 'serial orgasms' with my wand. x

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Have you or your wife tried correlating her variations in arousal and response with her menstrual cycle? Just before ovulation (usually 11-14 days after the first day of menstruation) tends to be a time when arousal comes more readily and responses can be more intense. A bit later there will usually be a dip with the pre-menstrual changes in hormones; that time can be trickier to spot, especially if a woman isn't regular.

Stress and everything else confuse it all the more, but there might be an underlying pattern to some of it. If there is, learning how to work with it might help.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Have you or your wife tried correlating her variations in arousal and response with her menstrual cycle? Just before ovulation (usually 11-14 days after the first day of menstruation) tends to be a time when arousal comes more readily and responses can be more intense. A bit later there will usually be a dip with the pre-menstrual changes in hormones; that time can be trickier to spot, especially if a woman isn't regular.

Stress and everything else confuse it all the more, but there might be an underlying pattern to some of it. If there is, learning how to work with it might help.

Every woman is slightly different. Because every woman has slightly different circle. Actually you can ovulate even during menstruation, or just after, in the middle, or towards the end. Plus some cyrcles you dont ovulate at all. The 11-14 day is often also said because normal regular cyrcle is thought to be 28, but it can be anything from 21-35 and still be normal and lot of women just dont do naturally 28, I am more like 33-35 often, friend is 21-23. And strangely I dont feel much in the middle as expected (I am not on the pill), its just before menstruation and during it when I am becoming seriously horny, regardless of the pre-menstrual changes and occassional discomfort. And I dont think its actually caused by ovulation, because it lasts for about 2 weeks, starts about week, week and half before and ends few days after menstruation and it does include menstruation, regardless of the pain (even if I am in pain and I take it out by painkillers I immediatly become horny - ridiculous).

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

*Emma*: I'll give you our initial verdict on the stroker and the O gel in a moment.

rose hip and Laveila: That's an interesting point. Last week, my wife and I had sex a day before her period started, and it wasn't very successful -- she did have one orgasm but generally found it difficult to get and stay aroused. Today, it was two days after the end of her period, and therefore a good time to draw a comparison -- see below.

I'll post proper reviews on the three purchases once we've had a bit more experience with them. They arrived this morning as we hoped and my wife and I managed to find time to try them all out this afternoon. I'll start with the one which was least successful:

The Cupid's G-spot Smoothie Vibrator didn't seem to do anything for my wife. We didn't introduce it until after she had orgasmed. As well as using its vibrations, we both tried moving it around and thrusting with the toy, but the sensations that my wife felt seemed odd rather than pleasurable, although not uncomfortable. We persevered with it for about twenty minutes without any success. I also tried using my fingers (as described in the G Spot article here), but the results were the same. We then returned to clitoral stimulation, which immediately yielded much better results!

We haven't given up, though. I ought to point out that my wife has never experienced any G Spot action before, and I'm not 100% sure that I was finding the right area with my fingers. Although it's possible that G Spot stimulation isn't effective for my wife, we'll continue to try it in case we are just on a learning curve.

The Tracey Cox Supersex Sensation Stroker worked wonders on me. My wife was keen to take charge of it -- and me. That was great fun in itself! My wife duly lubed up my penis and stroked me with her hands to an initial hard-on. She then tried to apply the stroker to me, but with lube still on her hands, the rubber device behaved like a wet bar of soap, repeatedly slipping out of her hands and, on one occasion, launching itself into the air like a NASA rocket.

Once we'd both finished laughing hysterically, my wife dried off her hands and tried again (mental note: next time, lube the toy rather than me!). Wow! I immediately felt the head of penis being caressed smoothly by the ridges inside the stroker as it entered the first chamber. My wife played with me like this for a while, rubbing and pulling the toy to my great delight, before taking a firmer grip and squeezing me into the second, tighter chamber. It didn't require much further hand-action from her for me to tip me completely over the edge, at which point I felt a fantastic shuddering orgasm as I came inside the toy. We're definitely going to try this one again!

The Durex Play O Female Orgasm Gel was actually the first purchase that we tried. To be honest, I didn't expect much from it, but I duly applied a small pea-sized drop of the gel to my finger and gently stroked it onto my wife's clitoris. My wife immediately reported a pleasant tingling sensation. We then took it in turns to apply her new clitoral vibe -- the one which seemed ineffective a week ago -- to her labia and clitoris in our usual way.

What a difference! Within a couple of minutes, my wife had orgasmed strongly and was well on the way to another one. She urged me to penetrate her while she continued to operate use the vibrator and, within fifteen minutes, my wife experienced five more powerful orgasms which caused her to squeal with delight. After that, she opted to take a break because she was feeling a bit tired.

For my part, I was almost speechless at the spectacle that I had witnessed. My wife has been multi-orgasmic for several years now, but I don't recall her ever responding that quickly and deliciously before. Only time will tell whether the gel was really responsible, or whether it was due to some other fortuitous combination of hormones, menstrual cycle, arousal etc., but we're certainly keen to give it another try as soon as we can.

I ought to add that my wife had a couple more orgasms when we returned to the clitoral vibrator after (unsuccessfully) trying the G Spot vibrator. What an afternoon!

I did promise to report back! I hope this has been of interest. Many thanks to everyone who offered advice/tips. We certainly appreciate it!

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I just saw your review of the Play O gel. So glad it worked for you! And congrats on writing your first review. Now you just need an Orgasm Army wishlist, and you'll be eligible to be a product tester.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that! I have another review that I need to do when I get a chance (not any of the above), and it's another success!

Product testing, eh? Now... what would I put on the OA wishlist? Something which I know that we'd both probably like, or something to push our boundaries a little ("We have to try it because I need to do a review")? Interesting...

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Both, of course!

And enter the mini-competition too... you might win her a Lelo Ina!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/290777-mini-competitions-file-under-random-fun/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17550

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.