• shaven or not

Sex lady [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I which I knew how to be bald! Shaving against the hair leaves me with a rash. Epilating practically mutilates me!

With a brand new sharp razor, I can shave with the hair and get most of it, but feels stubbly.

But I'm happy with a little bit of hair there. about 2mm long or so.

Have you thought bout waxing? Its not as painful as u may think, or depends on ur threshold. And the more you wax it the less it hurts and the finer the hair becomes. I wax mine myself, and it doesnt hurt (except if I'm due on, defo more sensitive) and only needs doing once every couple of weeks or so. I hate having hair so i do tend to keep on top of it, sometimes its all off, and sometimes i have just a "marmite finger" !! Have a try..

[suspended user]

suspended user

i shave mine and my oh it takes lots of time but so sexy and fun mmmmm

Elle_S [sign in to see picture]

I hate shaving, and I will not wax, but I always keep things close-cut and tidy. My OH hates the shaved look which is lucky for me I guess. I don't find the shaved look on men very attractive either if I'm honest but that's just me

M & A [sign in to see picture]

I like to be trim but wasnt concentrating tonight and went too far much to the amusement of my OH! I like my OH to be trim but not bald

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't like bald, but having alot of hair down there I'd hate even more so. I like trimmed. My oh uses his hair clippers to give himself a quick trim/tidy up down there. It's always nice and soft with the shorter hair. Many times though he's panicked as he's managed to 'nick' himself. Ouch! He really should be more careful!

x

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

me on the other hand, hate hair down there, I'm bald!lol

xx

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Hi Avrielle

I hear what you are saying about feeling stubbly and rashes. What I can tell you from my own experience is that it's importance to deal with the stubble on a regular basis. Removing the stubble before it can irritate is important. I shave down there on a daily basis and it's all lovely soft and smooth now. I shave when I get up and moisturize at night to make sure that the skin does not dehydrate.

I use Gilette fusion blades in a Body Cruzer or in the (free) Fusion vibrating razor. I don't use any soap or foam as I find that constant exposure to shaving foam dries the skin.

Your skin soon adapts to the new regime, for me it took about 3 weeks before I started to loose the plucked chicken look.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

i have had my pubic hair for 12 months this last year

it is the first time ive had pubic hair in 18 years,as my partner always shaves me

penno [sign in to see picture]

has to be shaven for me and my partner

markline [sign in to see picture]

I have been shaving for several years, but had laser done on my stomach just before xmas (great results)- and plan to do the complete pubic area and balls in the next few months.

Anyone else had this done?

YunaYunalesca [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind...

However, I think it's either full body wax or don't do anything...

Its wierd to see a hairy guy with a bald patch.....

lovecock [sign in to see picture]

Me: completely shaven

OH: hairy, for me men i like men hairy

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

"...sometimes its all off, and sometimes i have just a "marmite finger" !! ..."
    What's a marmite finger? Have you put it somewhere rude? ;)

Personally, I shave. But it's only something I have been doing for the last couple of years. Before that I trimmed. I LOVE how smooth it feels. And I definitely look bigger too :)

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I like it as it is (on womwn as well). It gets too itchy on the top, and the balls are too wrinkly to put a razor to?

himnher [sign in to see picture]

I have shaved in the past and I do like the look and the feeling but it gets too itchy for me. I know a lot of people say if you keep shaving the itching soon stops but I soon get bored of keep shaving. I just keep it all well trimmed now with the shortest setting on my hair clippers and I'm quite happy with that!

Sarebear [sign in to see picture]

i personally love to be shaven , i dont like hair down there on me
    but i do like it on my partner
    i remember when he shaved it all off down there it looked great but when we was making love it made horrible suction sounds (bit off putting)

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Buy a mens beard trimmer, only about £12 from argos or some shop. Beautiful, adjustable between 1mm and 8mm. I use it on my face, and on my OH when it's needed. No pain, itching, schratching whatsoever and washable (I got a Philips but there are other brands)

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

This is educational lol... I guess there is a time and mood for everything huh. I like hairy men lol. Although down there when it comes to men, always better to give it a trim. :)

heartshaped [sign in to see picture]

Like Janny said it is easy and comfortable using electric shaver. Mind you it is a fantastic experience to have your partner shave you with a blade. Sex is so much better when you are both smooth. It is good fun experimenting with different designs as well. Also interesting in the changing rooms down the gym when someone spots you are shaven, one or two raised eye brows! Anyone else experienced this?

Andreia [sign in to see picture]

Always shaven. I do not like any pubic hairs down there. Ticks me off.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.