• shaven or not

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Not fussed tbh, as long as its not a jungle as i dont want a mouth of hair with my mans cock! x

Annie123 [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed, i find it wrong when a mans completly shaved for some reason x

GGElouise [sign in to see picture]

As a camgirl I like to be waxed at all times, but I don't have a preference with guys. I think less hair feels cleaner though, & no one wants a mouthful of hair! x

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

Now that me and the soon to be ex wife are not together (Obviously I suppose ... Doh!!!!) I have trimmed for the first time.

She hated the idea, I quite liked the idea, so I bought one of those Wilkinson Sword body hair trimmer things and set it to Number 3.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks better and I imagine will feel better when I finally get the nerve to find another partner ....

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

i trim the bush and shave everything else, i have done it for a number of years now and i prefer it. it looks better and feels really good.

smooth62 [sign in to see picture]

shaved is the only way for men and women, sex becomes so much more enjoyable without pubic hair, smooth looks and feels good and smooth sex is without a doubt the best.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE hairy blokes and my OH fits bill perfectly - sure it can be tickly but adss to the fun!

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

On the other hand I am smooothe all overx

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

each to their own but i cannot stand hairy men, especially hairy arms and back

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I am usually completely shaved down there. I dont do it for anyone, i'ts just my own personal preferance. I enjoy feleing smooth, and hair free. As a guys who becoming hairier year on tear, i take shaving, and waxing quite seriously now. I have been 18 for 15 years now, and I have NO intention of turning into a hairy old man, thank you very much! lol

As for girls, well.. i ust confess i have never been with a completely bald woman. I like a little bit of hair down there. Although as i LOVE giving oral, having a soft hair free "Lady garden" would be veyr nice :)

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

OH is trimmed... i love it like that, mainly due to the fact I play with it while i fall asleep lolol

As for me, I generally wax it all off or I give up waiting and shave it...

mad ad [sign in to see picture]

wife and I have both gone for the bald look recently.

Its much better for oral, and it also helps with the illusion of a longer stroke, as you aren't getting the sensation of hairs contacting first. Ever wondered why cats and dogs have long whiskers? early warning system. Same with pubes!

Last week we decided to try waxing as the blades shave never seem to stay smooth for long enough.

Its not for the faint hearted - bloody hell does it sting!!! If you have not tried it, and want to know what its like - watch Steve Carell get his chest waxed in "Forty year old Virgin" - he did it for real - and so are his reactions!

But its been almost a week and is sill smooth, so maybe i'll try it again.

[suspended user]

suspended user

trimmed is good but a bald pussy is nice for oral ,so just a landing strip is nice

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well, I dont like completely bald men, trimmed looks good to me, but I do like if man has some hair. As for me I dont shave. I have such sensitive skin that even getting rid of hair on my legs can cause irritattion of my skin, which lasts for usually several hours, with the hair just round my lady bits it takes up to 2 weeks until the skin is fine again. I dont want to even imagine what hair removal from my lady parts would cause me. LI just cut it short. Luckily my OH does not like bald lady parts, so... We fit.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I wax and shave.

I wax the top on a regular basis with some tidy up shaves dependant on what's going on but I'm afraid I CANNOT wax the bottom on my own - the sheer pain of trying it once was enough so I shave down there.

I like my OH to be trimmed. He shaves his balls but trims the top and we both prefer it so win-win!

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I get rid of all the hair down there... I don't mess around creating funny hairstyles. Same for my dude too.

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

I use a set of clippers with no attachment, leave's about 2mm or so all over. Never feels right if I let it grow, same for the OH, she won't go full shaven, but again about 2mm all over.

naughtyrider [sign in to see picture]

I am happy being with women who are shaven, trimmed or natural as for me prefer being shaven.

I regularly dry shave with a a Philips bodygroomer...works well and no problems of stings or cuts. If I don't shave for awhile then use hair removal cream for sensitive areas and again no problems.

It is personal choice but I find it is a sensual and arousing experience. Advantages of being shaven are easier to clean area, less likely to have unwanted guests and easier to check for such things as lumps.

As a cyclist I sometimes shave my legs using hair removal cream but don't shave as often as my genital area.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

i like to be shaven

seems more free

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.