• shaven or not

easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]

Me to i am shaven, just take your time you will be fine

EllieSuxxx. [sign in to see picture]

I like my man shaved, but thats cos I like to tea bag him.. Hehe.. Either way trimmed is good, much more sexy!

LadyVelvet [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone have any tips on how to eliminate ingrown hairs and the dreaded regrowth itch?

I love the feeling of smooth skin but can't bear the itch growing in or the zits from ingrown hairs.

Thanks x

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

after ive shaved ladyvelvet i always put on baby oil and if you shave every other day you wont get ingrown hair and the baby oil keeps you smooth

wettongues [sign in to see picture]

LadyVelvet wrote:

Does anyone have any tips on how to eliminate ingrown hairs and the dreaded regrowth itch?

I love the feeling of smooth skin but can't bear the itch growing in or the zits from ingrown hairs.

Thanks x

I have the same problem, not yet found the answer

try what i said wettongues

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

wettongues wrote:

LadyVelvet wrote:

Thanks x

I have the same problem, not yet found the answer

Exfoliate before and after shaving - seriously works *wonders* and I tried *everything* before I discovered that!

Adx

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

Finnally did it looks much better now but feels itchy as hell.

yaaay crag well done, i always put baby oil on afterwards stops the itch but onceyou do it every other day you dont have any itching

rach74 wrote:

yaaay crag well done, i always put baby oil on afterwards stops the itch but onceyou do it every other day you dont have any itching

Oh crap we dont have baby oil it feels so strange suppose al get used to it .

crag630 wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Oh crap we dont have baby oil it feels so strange suppose al get used to it .

Exfoliate before and after shaving. It's the best way!

Adx

wettongues [sign in to see picture]

recommend an exfoliator, willing to try anything. I like it shaved underneath but ingrown hairs are a bain, I get them else where too, so might just try everywhere ;)

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

I've only ever been with one guy who i was surprised to find was completely bald down there and personally, i found it a total turn off.

for the girls though - i was in morrisons yesterday and came across veet's new(??) bikini hair removal cream at half price! bought it, tried it, LOVED it. no horrible egg sandwich-y veet smell, no slightly worrying tingling sensation (as i had expected) and it came with a lovely finishing cream which left me feeling super soft afterwards ^__^

i'd highly recommend it!

there ARE more reasons to shop at morrisons... O_o

simker [sign in to see picture]

im not excessivly hairy but have a good all over covering (not back) Mrs simker says its what a man should look like so i have a trim in the more private areas. Mrs simker is usually clean shaven just the way i like it.

Just the way it should be, keeping your partner happy!

Booties [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

I've only ever been with one guy who i was surprised to find was completely bald down there and personally, i found it a total turn off.

for the girls though - i was in morrisons yesterday and came across veet's new(??) bikini hair removal cream at half price! bought it, tried it, LOVED it. no horrible egg sandwich-y veet smell, no slightly worrying tingling sensation (as i had expected) and it came with a lovely finishing cream which left me feeling super soft afterwards ^__^

i'd highly recommend it!

there ARE more reasons to shop at morrisons... O_o

Ooooh I wonder if that's a chain thing... Might pop to Morrisons later! Love Veet! Except for the smell...

Also, I shall say this again, I personally really detest men having no hair in the Richard Zone. No offence meant to anyone, but I hate the look of bare balls almost as much as I hate the look of vaginas. Just a preference... Testicles are not the most attractive body parts...

wettongues wrote:

recommend an exfoliator, willing to try anything. I like it shaved underneath but ingrown hairs are a bain, I get them else where too, so might just try everywhere ;)

Find a gentle exfoliating shower gel. Something from Home Bargains should do and gently rub it into the area you're most prone to get ingrown hairs (usually the edges for my - where my legs join) before shaving and again after. Of course shave with the grain and make sure you shave regularly (every 2-3 days) and it *should* prevent ingrown hairs! i only get them now when I leave it too long between shaves!

niftyb wrote:

See whilst I can accept that it's not the most attractive thing to *look* at....it's just so much *better*. I'm very sensitive down there so him being hair free in much more comfortable during penetrative sex. During oral I don't get a tickly nose and can enjoy the softness and smoothness of his balls. I can happily lick his perineum without having a mass of hair in the way. Kissing his pubic mound when hair free is just lovely too. It's just so much more convenient and enjoyable....and I've learned to love the look now too - I much prefer a bald cock because it just looks so inviting and tasty!

Annoyingly he does tend to only trim these days and shaving is only a rarer treat but if a man shaves anywhere it should be his balls - can't suck/kiss/lick a ball with a single hair on it and they grown back really slowly so it needn't be done often!

Adx

Adx

lilchick [sign in to see picture]

Shaven guy and girls feels and looks so much batter :)

ace angel [sign in to see picture]

crag630 wrote:

Finnally did it looks much better now but feels itchy as hell.

well done just need to put some lotion there that will help

Alicia D'amore wrote:

crag630 wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Adx

Sorry I must plead stupidity what does exfoliate mean?

crag630 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

crag630 wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Adx

Sorry I must plead stupidity what does exfoliate mean?

Basically all you need is a shower gel with some scrubby beads in it. You can make your own with honey and sugar (it's basically a softer version of the swarfega with beads in it) but I wouldn't recommend the honey and sugar version on genitals as sugar can encourage thrush to grow.

Rub it gently onto the skin before and after shaving and it should prevent ingrown hairs - at least it did for me! Worked a treat!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.