• Tearing frenulum when having sex better lube?

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Right looking for some advice i have been with my partner 10 years healthy sex life etc.

Untill recently i keep getting a small cut(tear) on my frenulum on my penis.

Im currenlty using liquid silk as a lube.But i was wondering if the lube maybe the problem i find it a good lube but is there anything more kinder to the skin when i read the ingridents to some of the lubes seem to have lots of stuff in them.

I have since been to doctor who gave me a steriod cream and told me to stretch my foreskin and that should help.

He hinted at surgery but after seeking out other advice i find it highly odd that this a problem at the age of 27 and not before.

And advice help would be great

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Havent tried it,but this one is listed as for sensitive skin

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16579

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I like liquid silk but if you are looking for a more natural lube, why not try a Sliquid Organics single sachet sample for 99p. They contain many skin-friendly ingredients such as vitamin E & aloe Vera. If you like it then you can get a full size bottle and if you don't it was only 99p! x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

sliquid oceanics is a nice gentle one, it only uses natural ingredients and is free of parabens and glycerin that can cause problems http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21186

on the cheaper side of things durex do an aloe lube http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15225

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I gave my man a hand job about a month ago during sex and afterwards he was bleeding a lot. I'd never seen this happen to anyone before and it really freaked me out. He said it was fine and wasn't sore or anything, and it was fine the next morning, but it still worries me that I have done something wrong to cause it...

You made him bleed and he didnt freek too wow thats strange.

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Hi solidius, i really don't think lube is the issue, it sounds like you are suffering from frenulum breve which can definitely be cured by stretching in most cases.

I had severe problems in this area to the point of not being able to retract my foreskin when i was erect and stretching has virtually eliminated the problem for me now.

Your problem only seems pretty mild so i would say stretching should cure it given a bit of time, the two exercises that works for me are:

1. Take hold of the end of your foreskin on opposite sides with a thumb and forefinger from each hand and gently pull upwards (hiding the head of your penis more) until you feel the foreskin stretching slightly. Hold as long as is comfortable then rest and repeat.

2. When fairly erect, retract your foreskin as much as possible (exposing the head of your penis) until you feel your frenulum stretching slightly and hold it there for a while. Release, give yourself a quick rest and repeat as often as you like.

Just remember that slight discomfort is good but serious pain means you have gone too far or been a bit rough.

Good luck!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Hiya,

Whilst I can't specifically comment on your problem, in terms of lube I love using http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18923

It may not be the cheapest but there doesn't seem to be that many ingredients in it and it does make me feel moisturised when using it which may also possibly help with what you're doing!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Not sure what to advise, but I had a tight frenulum. Unfortunately, I tore it quite badly during solo play (hate to think what would have happened with a partner!) and yes, there was quite a bit of blood but very little discomfort.

Since it healed it hasn't been tight at all, so perhaps stretching would give you the best solution!

All the best,

MrMr

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

This makes me wince just thinking about it! Eeesh.

I'd suggest regular, but gentle, massages with a mild moisturisor or oil. Bio oil or Vit-E oil would probably be good. Should help to loosten it up, and also allow it to be a little more flexible and less liable to break.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Oh yeah! Don't do this if there is still a cut. Wait for it to heal up first. =) Probably obvious but you never know.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.