• New Balls please,what a bunch.

Jansman [sign in to see picture]

Just thought i would tell you of an experience that i had this afternoon with L/H that gives me faith in human kindness which is not so forth coming in this day and age. Yesterday, my wife sat down whilst wearing her Opheria silicone kegel balls,which she loved. Lo and behold, TWANG, they snapped in half inside her, I had only purchased them recently. On contacting L/H this afternoon about the returns policy,etc as i had no original packing and had never had a problem with products before. I received a lovely e-mail from customer services within minutes telling me just to bin the product and choose a replacement which would be sent pronto. Where,if anywhere, do you get service like that ? It's great that L/H treat their customers with such high esteem,as i have previously read in the forum people singing their praises. I have now experienced it first hand. FANTASTIC,is all i can muster to say about the L/H gang. So, thats the end of my little story and i just had to tell someone because i am so pleased,so why not tell the Orgasm Army. Hope this helps other newbies like myself who are new here that you won't find a better site like this. Hope to write a couple of reviews soon on purchased products,spent over 300 pounds since joining a few months ago and all so far have been worth every penny. Hey,guys and gals, thanks for listening.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.